EX-ARM

Dex-chan lover
I wondering for myself, but.. i think all of these Ex-Arms was parts was actually Akira's body afterall.
Well just blind guess.

Group Leader
I’ve uploaded part of Ch. 9. This will be my first time ever releasing a chapter and stuff, so don’t expect high quality...
Also don’t expect fast releases. I barely have any time due to school, so I upload stuff when I can.

@aceina well, there is EX-VITA, but there are no chapters for that yet...

Edit: I’ll try to get the entirety of Ch. 9 out sometime this week.
Edit 2: Nvm, someone already picked this up...

Dex-chan lover
Lol I read the volume 14 raw.
The series ended with a sequel.
EX-ARM EXA.

Group Leader
So does this have some actual yuri between two gals? Or does it include a the male lead reborn as a gal? Well, anyways, doesn't seem good lmao, but the main yuri pair seems cool, wish it'd be centered on them.

Group Leader
There’s a sequel to this for anyone curious: https://mangadex.org/title/56876/ex-arm-exa/chapters/

Aggregator gang
It started off cool, Sci-Fi steam punk but the sudden Yuri like corrupted this story. It became about these 2 gals for some reason.

Pretty disappointed, I guess if you like Yuri go for it?

Contributor
Anime will be garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jCPQe9g-TE

Bro this is gonna be so sad I was looking forward to the anime but what I’d this ps2 cutscene

rest in peace ex arm,
just absolutely butchered by Crunchyroll

edit: after reading through the available chapters I dont know why they even claimed to be "declaring war against SF". The art is good but the actual story and characters are mediocre at best and not anything we haven't seen before. Still rest in peace tho it had the potential, the art really carries the mediocre SF plot.

I thought the art would be complete garbage but damn, how did something like this turned into a $20 sfm project for highschool. They gotta be giving the author a lotta money for him to even allow crunchyroll to broadcast that garbage on tv

Power Uploader
I thought you guys were being way too harsh but no, this anime trailer is the worst thing I've ever seen. It makes PS2 game cutscenes look incredible by comparison.

Tho I will say I'm really enjoying the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread