Exterminator - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2

Oh wow thanks for picking this up, after 6months+/- another chapter. Enjoyed this manga when i stumbled upon it. For a Isekai its fairly laid back, nevermind how well he uses his old jobs knowledge.

Group Leader
@Omegax They didn't pick it up, they just never translated any of it for half a year. It's not exactly uncommon with Champion Scans.

at last, they picked up this gem again after gathering dust for 6 months, i hope they will release it regularly like before

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was ominous as fuck and I didn't get 90% of what was being implied.

So the system is influencing them to pick particular skills and there is a price to pay for them? What was that about the Dungeon Core and what does ti have to do with the skill tree brainwashing other than being the reason Marquez's waifu died?

Too much two heads talking. Being a visual medium, I'd expect more, I don't know, visuals. It's like an American mainstream film.

Yeah I don't exactly get what they are trying to imply. Author is being confusing AF.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see this continuing. Meeting a retired hero from your own world is still a fresh concept in isekai so I was disappointed to see it stall there.

Dex-chan lover
Ayl on this chapter: "C'mon, get drunk."
Ayl on recently translated WN chapter: "DON'T. EVER. GET. DRUNK!"

Dex-chan lover
didnt expect that backstory, like at all, so the backstory implies that afte rhe got the inmortality skill, his party went to the dungeon and after getting the dungeon core, the floor collapsed and everyone died, except for him coz he had that skill?

thats some johnny cage shit kinda deal

Double-page supporter
@Kojirremer:

Slight correction.
On the WN chapter it is "Do not ever drink AGAIN!".
After all it was the first time there Naoki got drunk and his companions finally understood due to that that it is not a good idea for him to get drunk.
That realization is something they have yet to learn in the manga cause they have not reached that point in the story yet.

Double-page supporter
@RandomDoge

Nope, nothing happened between Naoki and any of his companions so far even in the WN.
But Naoki getting drunk is still a BAD thing to happen.
If you want to know why you just have to read the translated WN.

Users who are viewing this thread