Exterminator

The slave seal issue is not consistent. Wish writers would do a better job of checking their work.

Dex-chan lover
Join Naoki on his journey as he ethnically cleanse exterminate the longnose tribe.

ONCE AGAIN, WTF IS WITH JAPAN AND NORMALIZING SLAVERY..... GOD AGAIN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
Ah. It's been a while since I've last read this. Seems like it's on Hiatus though...
Aside from the stereotypical large tits count, the way the MC operates is a breath of fresh air in isekai. The way he "fights" is different, because, you know, he's a pest exterminator.

As for normalizing slavery that the previous comment seems to have issues with. Slavery is incredibly common for the fantasy genre. It was also incredibly prevalent in the real world, so I'm really not seeing the problem with the nature itself appearing in writing. I do have problems with the trope that slaves feel indebted or ingratitude towards the "kind" masters, IE, the main protagonist. This stems more from my personal stereotype that slaves should feel more negative emotions towards their masters as a whole, regardless of sincerity. Simply put. It's hard for me to imagine. I suppose if you've been a slave for a majority of your life, receiving kindness instead of violence for once can shift your perspective? I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
@ Meelock
Most isekai's are at a cultural level equivalent tothe middle ages where slavery was normal, it makes sense with the setting, find another hill to die on.

people forget that when you are a slave for whatever reason you basically are property and not a person , if its culturally normal for that to be the case. and there are plenty of people around that just see you as a thing to use, like a common labor horse. then getting an owner that treats you decently is basically likea gift from the gods, But to understand that you have to first realize that these people live in a culture where slavery is normal and they understand that once you become a slave your human rights are effectively forfeit. saying they have to be resentful is just shortsighted. because on the other hand , The owner is now 100 percent responsible for everything the slave does as well as its wellbeing. so food, shelter , health , this all comes down to the owner. In turn freeing a slave who has nothing else , might even just be equal to a death sentence as they own nothing and have nowhere to go

Double-page supporter
@legionmaster I get your point buddy and that would be mainly European and North American perspective. I just wanna add a southeast asian perspective to that, Pre-spanish colonization of the Philippines to be specific.

My ancestors had a kind of tribal-caste system where slaves were classified under war, debt, criminal punishment and heredity, and all of them are divided into tiers, the worse of the two are like "glorified furniture" and the better "family heirlooms". But the absolute rules with the tribes were that their slave be treated well enough to work, and not to be abused or left to the elements. The better of the two were even allowed to marry with permission of their master, not owners, as all slavery is temporary, even murderers, that was a very different time. Children born to them while still 'serving' were not slaves and were free to live with their parents or other relatives though quite a few would work, when old enough, to hasten the paying off their parent's service time.

So yeah owning people ain't good m,kay
"The past was the worst" -Simon Whistler"

Dex-chan lover
why this series hiatus? The artist still draw/make that doujins.

Users who are viewing this thread