Fake Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
o--o uh.... ok? the prince is sketchy. and i don't think it's because he wants to protect her.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
This...I'm not quite...sure where this is going.

She's beginning the food cultural invasion already, which is always fun, but besides that...I guess she'll be confronting her husband?

Dex-chan lover
So...either political wedding or the prince is just plain old lolicon/pedophile

Aggregator gang
Nooo Ellucia! D:
I was already fond of that character.

But I didn't understand well, if Ellucia died how can she take it with her? o_O

theres no way shes going to actually end up with him...right guys..? calling it now, my mans a pedo.

Ok, first of all GINGER DOES NOT BELONG IN CLAM SOUP GODDAMN IT. It will disrupt the natural taste of clams, which is very delicate. DON'T DO THIS.

Aggregator gang
wow..this one is savage.
mob character just went poof after couple of pages 😔

Dex-chan lover
they all eat from the same pot without checking for poison, RIP to that maid but we are different

@JWChibi
Im confused and i dont know why something is just off

There's so much more context in the light novel. I'm not surprised that you are confused if you're just reading the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the panel with "yeah, put in three bottles' worth of white wine" made me once again think about how fantasy/isekai authors that pull the "fantasy world food is gross, MC's normal cooking is godly" never seem to consider the cost of ingredients in cooking. Simple, bland meals happen because they're cheap to make and hard to mess up (and therefore waste food on). Of course nobles (like the MCs usually are) will have resources to regularly waste on eating tastier, more interesting food, and of course the average, poorer residents of the world like soldiers and maids would be aware of that. Yet somehow I've never seen any fantasy/isekai mention the fact that the newfangled cuisine requires a lot of different ingredients (and therefore consumes more resources, some of which may be expensive), and characters always attribute the deliciousness solely to the MC's "innovation".

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she will regain the memories slowly or will it be forever lost?

Users who are viewing this thread