Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
Confidently incorrect.

Seems like your cunning plan wasn't so cunning after all. Whodathunk. Plan for the unknown.

Yeah, he knows nothing about what she thinks and feels. No one does, but especially not him.
Well, this was the guy who decided that it was a good idea to tell a saint that she'd be a witch, and then wonder why she let herself get killed...:rolleyes:

Dex-chan lover
man, i still Can't get over about the previous chapter where she said she has only 1-2 years left to be alive because she has been burning her lifeforce to increase her magic capabilities.

Dex-chan lover
I think that it was stated, but maybe it was pretty quick. Either way, it's not too complicated.
Alexia was locked into the dungeon of this castle along with the monsters. (Keep in mind that it takes several years for the saint to fully become the witch.) Idea was for the monsters to kill her since, since she's not the witch yet. Or backup plan: She's locked in a dungeon and can't escape. But what happened was that the monsters immediately accepted her and so didn't attack. Then later, when she became the witch, they helped her escape. (Keep in mind that both witch and saint are invulnerable to all but each other's powers, and neither can die of natural causes. Monsters are related to the witch, and so can kill the saint.)
kek nice plan there king

Dex-chan lover
Confidently incorrect.

Seems like your cunning plan wasn't so cunning after all. Whodathunk. Plan for the unknown.

Yeah, he knows nothing about what she thinks and feels. No one does, but especially not him.
He forgot that in a battle, the opponent also gets to move.

Aggregator gang
When is she going to reveal to the kids/king
  1. She isn't the real Saint
  2. She doesn't have much longer to live

Dex-chan lover
When is she going to reveal to the kids/king
  1. She isn't the real Saint
  2. She doesn't have much longer to live
There's a reason for her not to do it, but I'm not sure when the manga will hit it. I'll explain it in a mild spoiler...
Essentially, MC is on "Elrise's Route", and when she visits her old self, s/he is blocked from seeing that route. But s/he is NOT blocked from seeing other characters routes, including routes where the truth is revealed. It doesn't turn out optimally. This doesn't rule out her spilling the beans, but it means that she has good reason to be very cautious about it.

Dex-chan lover
kys king, noond gives a damn, and the ones who did killed themselves or died to your hubris

Users who are viewing this thread