Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
i beginn to wonder if she/he is realy the fake saint. i mean even the witch fears him/her , how powerfull is the real one then? and for what is so much power needed

Dex-chan lover
Could you spoil please
I can!

She doesn't end up with anyone, though due to Last story arc SPOILERS she does become more female in mind than before... much to her own horror (and tries to avoid certain person due to that and not wanting to "fall")

It is comedic semi-parody story after all. There is no actual romance for our mc, though the author certainly enjoys hinting that there is a potential for romance for her by the end, just not something we get to see (though no doubt something the author expects/hopes folk will make fanfics and/or theories about) ^^,

Dex-chan lover
I can!

She doesn't end up with anyone, though due to Last story arc SPOILERS she does become more female in mind than before... much to her own horror (and tries to avoid certain person due to that and not wanting to "fall")

It is comedic semi-parody story after all. There is no actual romance for our mc, though the author certainly enjoys hinting that there is a potential for romance for her by the end, just not something we get to see (though no doubt something the author expects/hopes folk will make fanfics and/or theories about) ^^,
Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: BTW the novel's been officially licenced by j novel club check it out

Users who are viewing this thread