Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

is this gay ?
Depends on your perspective. This isn't a cosmetic sex change, it's someone who used to be a guy but was forcibly placed into a girl's body (genetics, hormones, physique and all). It's gradual but over the course of the first two volumes, he (now she) very much starts thinking & acting like a girl.

Won't go into spoilers here, but at minimum it's worth your time to see if you like the first volume.

I dropped this years ago when I noticed right away that this is a series that will go on as long as it can and stretch things as much as it can as long as money was being made for the author and publisher.
Jokes on you, it only took five months after your post for it to finally go somewhere!

Now we'll see if it continues to move in that direction or gets lost again.

Double-page supporter
New English name is horrible and this will always be known as Fantasy Bishoujo to me.

I want to start this but not sure if I should start if they just like each other because of the curse in first chapter.
Can someone tell if it was revealed what the curse is?

This is so much cooler not gonna lie and it was legally funny some comedy I saw but I really liked it!

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was on hiatus but it looks like there are 40 more chapters after 160 at this point 😭 I know sylk was off and on because of life stuff but It'll be so sad if no one picks this back up. I'm so invested in these idiots :shamihuh:

Hi!

I recently translated and uploaded chapter 200 of this series. It has now been deleted. I apologize to everyone who was upset.

I do not use MangaDex regularly, but have been casually translating the series for friends on discord over the last few years as it holds a very special place in my heart. I was told recently that there might have been interest outside my tiny circle in seeing these translations, so went back and properly cleaned, typeset, and proofread/edited my original translation for chapter 200 as a test balloon for public release to gauge interest.

As to why I did this:

At current, the English translations are 40+ chapters behind where the series currently is (chapter #202). Due to how consistent the authors have been, this gap has unfortunately grown larger and larger - while 11 chapters have been translated by the amazing groups on here over the last 12 months, the authors have released an additional 42 new chapters in the same time frame.

I greatly appreciate the incredible work all the groups have done in translating this wonderful series so far and did not want to step on anyone's toes. In addition, while I have my original translations of all the missing chapters, it would have taken a lot of additional work for me to properly clean/typeset/proofread/etc. everything to the point where it would be acceptable for public release instead of something just shared with friends, and I wanted to see if this was something anyone even wanted before spending all the time doing it.

While chapter 200 is probably the single most important chapter of the entire series, at the current rate of English translations, it would have taken another 3-4 years before this chapter would potentially be translated. Given the limited interest/popularity of both the manga and anime in the US despite it honestly being incredible, I felt this would be a good chapter to release as it provides anyone who has read the manga/watched the anime with a lot of closure that would otherwise remain inaccessible to the English audience for years (or potentially indefinitely). As this chapter can basically also be understood with very little additional context even for people who only watched the anime, I felt it might perhaps also spur some renewed interest in a series that deserved much better than what it got.

I completely misjudged things - sorry. I did expect some people to maybe be mildly disappointed by this, but honestly did not expect the tidal wave of hate (including one particularly dedicated person who took the time to extrapolate my discord information to tell me to kill myself over this directly). The chapter has now been deleted and I would appreciate if it does not get reuploaded.

Thanks again to everyone who has kept on translating the work over the years.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad you did it and I saw it before you deleted it. It was a great chapter and it was a relief to see the series was actually going to get serious about the romance.

Users who are viewing this thread