Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
34
I really like how this is going, a romance going against all boundaries and definitively out of the ´isekai harem trope´, Before this I had a fetish for old men now I also have a fetish for girls that act like old men
 
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
162
BRUH I THINK HIS INTERESTS LAY ELSEWHERE 🤣😂🤣 HE DON'T CARE ABOUT TACHIBANA AT ALL!

You on the other hand... Fu Fu fu 😏

In conclusion I think he gay
 
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
134
In the middle of the chapter the word prove should be proof just in case you missed it.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
475
The person below me is absolutely right and that's why this is an 11/10.
 
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Messages
134
This Latest chapter just got to weird with a guy asking another guy if he's cute.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 14, 2019
Messages
1,297
This latest chapter is the weirdest shit ever, Basically, a guy asking another guy if he is cute or not. seems gay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top