Farmer of Spirits

Its alrady 2 weeks since new chap... I affraid that this had been drop or something.... If anyone know some info...please share with us

Dex-chan lover
I made a discord server with a bunch of hawa emoji; if you have nitro/want to steal them for your own server, it's public here:

https://discord.gg/Rp8nVgpMX8

Considering lots of action manga that i've read, this is a nice change of pace. Loved it, can't wait for another chap

This is a really good one

The mc is; though a bit weak in character; is normal (not like those trash mc). Plus hawa is cute
The story is solid, its warming, the system is clear, and doesnt have weird plot. Plus hawa is cute
The drawing is godly. Plus hawa is cute
10/10

Aggregator gang
Been almost two years.

Asura is indeed updating this series (up to 128 as of this comment) on their site and one dude there is speculating they've dropped 129 onwards.

Wish y'all a nice day.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
Asura recently dropped this. Does anyone know if another group intends to pick this up?

Dex-chan lover
Asura recently dropped this. Does anyone know if another group intends to pick this up?
They did a poll on their discord to see if they should keep doing any series that they were initially planning to drop. Spirit Famer is one of the ones they supposedly decided to keep doing.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
They did a poll on their discord to see if they should keep doing any series that they were initially planning to drop. Spirit Famer is one of the ones they supposedly decided to keep doing.
ah thats good to hear. thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread