Faster Than a Kiss

@maxRNG @fred908f yes it's a joke, there's no such thing as "United States Global Piracy team" and the reader on their website is still functioning, which wouldn't happen if the domain was seized. see https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you jaimini, you guys gave me a fucking heart an attack.

FUCK YOU APRIL FIRST.

Hey, Jamini's Box, I love the work you guys do, but can you not, and pardon lack of better choice of words, not cock block us from reading our preferred groups? One Shot Scans has been doing fine on Skeleton Soldier without you guys blocking everyone with a 14 day delay. Again, love your work, but wtf?

Edit: I stand corrected compared to my sleep addled mind earlier. Joint with One Shot? I mean, won't wipe the egg off my face, but I apologize for my earlier comment. Still don't like the 14 day delay, but that's just me.

Fed-Kun's army
Another group lose their mind and made 2 week delay. And you asking money for THAT?

Jaimini's Box, next April Fools you guys should temporarily remove your two week delay. I think that'd be really funny.

Group Leader
@ThatOneComment I'm not cock blocking anyone from reading what they want to read... There is only a 12-24 hour delay on that series and if you don't like it then deal with it. We need that time to fix up any mistakes before it's released here.

You have a problem with the joint? Contact One Shot scans and ask them about it. We're people here (mostly students with part time jobs too), not big corporate companies with unlimited resources that can go on forever. Sometimes we all need a little bit of help from others.

@Belfegrad Where did we ask for money?

Dex-chan lover
How do i pronounce "JAIMINI"
do i have the J as H 'Haimnini'
and AI as AY 'HAYMINI'
or 'JAYMINI'?

Power Uploader
Don't suppose you guys could do chapters 834-850 of One Piece. Its the only gap in the series here on MangaDex and its right before you guys started on the series. It would be amazing if you guys were willing to fill the gap.

Thanks

Dex-chan lover
what happen to the web? i cant reach it
it shows 502: bad gateway?
any fix?

Users who are viewing this thread