Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The Passion of a Nameless Soldier (Part 1)

This is maya's kid btw.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yanzikirrest Err... let's just say that a cold "scientific" approach was taken in picking mates during that experiment...

No it wasn't Kerry she was most likely raped.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wait, how many Servants are they going to summon? We are way past 7 already, and some real monsters. At this point it is of no importance if there is a Saber classs or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo
He's gonna summon Watcher, who's going to make him the True Lancer and no one knows what the fuck is happening either.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how every fate spinoff has characters that are loosely or directly related to characters from other fate side stories. this is how you build a franchise . . . continuity and lore.

I can't understand what i'm reading.. same goes for the Shimousa manga...

Now boy, Look.... you are gonna be the 'True Lancer' in the future, and we, the 'Watcher' gonna watch in the sideline and help you.

Ryogo Narita just pulled off Emiya thing here. Which I took it in delight.

Though I know the events from ln, but oh shi- page 9 it was unexpected...the head of Mathieu Bellamont's mother from TES Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood!!!

Users who are viewing this thread