Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.5 - Canon of the Demigods (Part 3)

False Rider is The Pale Rider from Apocalypse , The incarnation of Death , and by extension of many interpretation the Plague

(Pestilence is not a Rider of Apocalypse its a bad translation of the myth)

is it really the rider of the apocalypse though? if it is then that's really some OP shit right there, maybe it's a cursed being that come close to that role but is actually not pale rider

Fed-Kun's army
God, I hate characters like this kid whose name I already forgot. The fact It somehow got an OP servant just makes me think of it as a Mary Sue, which makes me hate it even more lmfaoo

I didn't like Sakura when she goes batshit insane and ruins everything because they ruined her life, but at least I can somehow understand her bs as opposed with this kid that only annoys me.

Thank GOD at least we get some Faldeus.

@A-tan Well.. it's not just Sakura that is a Mary Sue. Rin, Altria (lol) and Shitrou are as well. Also I like how Rin, Sakura and Illya didn't summon a male servant cuz they need to fall in love with Shitrou for some reason.(I know that Rin summoned a male, BUT we all know who that Archer is, so He doesn't count).

From all the praise that Nasu gets, all the stuff that comes from Type Moon it's a joke. Fate/Zero, Garden and Fate Fake are the only series that interest me, the rest are HAHAHAHA dating sim,
just look at Apocrypha what a Master Piece became cuz of Card Board and Tits, not to mention that it was the first time that they introduced a Ruler in a grail war if I am correct, that's a nice way to show off a new class. Also Mordred and Her Master are the best. Fk ALL THE SHIPPERS😃

Fed-Kun's army
@biach12 True, there are a lot more of sue-esque characters. But I was mostly bitching because I dont like character tropes of "tragic kid" that the author wants you to like because "look how cute they are! : (((". Nah. This kid is trash. So were her parents, but this one needs to get put down before she contaminates everything.

Anyways, yeah the Fate franchise is pretentious at best and extremely straight at worst. So overall expectations should be kept low. Ironically some of the spin offs are pretty good (the Lord El Meloi one and this one are the most interesting ones to me so far).

@A-tan Well.. some times u need to do some bad things for the greater good😢 YEAH.. SHE NEED TO BE STOPPED ASAP!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@biach12 this is why I dont hate Gil, ironically 😂 I wonder If she is gonna get the same treatment Illya got... idk if i want to see a rehash of that. It feels cruel enough the kid is in a perpetual coma, and now she is sentenced to death because she is part of the grail war (a defective, dangerous and unstable af one, but still one). At the very least I hope she gets a decent ending.

@StarDust_Is_Unbreakable I got ur point, but I don't think illya likes Herc in THAT WAY. My point is that no female char will ever fall in love with another male other than MC itself for some reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@biach12 lmfao good point. Btw the reason other female characters dont fall in love with anything but mc is because the series was originally an eroge, so all focus is on the mc.

@A-tan Yep, just like Tsukihime. The only thing that I want to see now it's ORT in Lost Belt 7, I don't really care about anything like Remakes or New Stories, since I know how they are GONNA END, boring copy paste MC will win against impossible odds and all the girls will fall for him.

The Types, Chaos from Olympus, Velber and Kishua Zelretch are the things that interest me in Nasuverse the rest is meh (for me at least)
Also I like how they fking sacrifice THE BEASTS in fgo for popular characters like Sakura or
Olga
I will be so sad if they sacrifice ORT to build up that bitch

Fed-Kun's army
@biach12 Umm yeah, that's true. I was happy to see babylonia arc get animated but I wasnt happy when they took the focus off of Gil at crucial parts to hand them over to MC who was just... kinda there lol I mean canonically he is kinda there because he is a mobage self insert character. Unfortunately thats a repetitive factor in the franchise (also why i dropped apo after a few eps).

Ahh yeah I dont like when they go the easy route with designs and use the same character to exploit the popularity. Is why i dont like saber clones so much, that and ofc they are all pretty op.

Users who are viewing this thread