Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - The Star Performers' Feast (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, first time I’ve seen Alcides’ face. Or has he not yet been altered yet?

took me longer than i'd like to admit before i realised this wasnt fate/redline. 😅

this happened after fate stay night right if not why can Gil be summoned? we all know this has something to do with fate zero. in 3 fsn routes we know that gil is dead in each route but I don't know if he is dead or not in FHA. so in conclusion he is summoned back in fsf.

Double-page supporter
@PKRobinTolol Servants are summoned from the Throne as a copy of themselves to be stuffed into the container of a "servant". Even if the Gil summoned in the Fourth Fuyuki Grail War died or didn't die, his existence is still a part of the Throne of Heroes and he can easily be summoned again from there, given a proper catalyst. In theory, it's entirely possible that two different wars could summon the same heroic spirit as a servant existing at the same time.

There are extremely rare exceptions to this, some of which are exacerbated by the fact that this war is already irregular beyond all means due to the imperfect copying of the original ritual and the summoning of servants beyond the standard seven.

Users who are viewing this thread