Fate/type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
@Ninlil

It’s probably cuz it’s 5.2 Numbering

I’ve noticed that when manga use this chapter numbering Style it usually means they took the typical length of a regular chapter and cut it up into parts so instead of Chunky monthly releases there’s more of a Flow of content

But idk for sure

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully grandma has some plot armor cause with a pierced lung, she has one foot in the grave.

Double-page supporter
I figured Akagi and Okita were going to show up to reach Tsukumo, but only after Ryouma and Oryou had shown up first, driven away Izou and saved Tsukumo. I still think they are going to show up because Okita is going to get hobbled by Akagi being weakened due to his state of being becoming rendered in flux due to Tsukumo's injuries, and not being able to fight at full strength because of that.

holi shit i really like servant in this series, so many swordmanship from bakumatsu/before period

Fed-Kun's army
@ksnh @HauntedPizza Argh thank you for the recommendation. I just finished reading Fate Strange Fake manga up to the latest chapter on MD. It's also surprisingly good, there are a couple of reference to the previous holy grail which is nice. I think I'll read the novel right now since I want to find out what happen next.

Users who are viewing this thread