Fate/type Redline - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
You expect the woman who almost coughs up liters of blood everyday to be afraid of a flesh wound like that? N O

Dex-chan lover
this intensity....i can't see the wacky world of koha-ace the same way again....

Im telling you, drawing hands and fingers is a pain in the ass, for real tho, if my Character’s hands can be chopped off every time i draw them i will chop the hell out of them without a second thought lol

Double-page supporter
This is what these servants are really like. You don't get recorded into the Throne without a heaping helping of brutality.

fgo okita: My sickness can be healed? YEAH! Eh? Skills obtained as a Heroic Spirit don't heal? Didn't you say my wishes would come true!? Uwahhh!
redline okita: dafuq!?

Dex-chan lover
I legit thought at the first page assassin gonna scream, " SHIN-SEN-GUMIIII DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

holy shit... im not even mad that this scene has been going on for like 5 months. bravo. what a hell of a chapter. the art, dialogue, okita being a badass, izou being a cool ass fuckin character, just everything. well done. [claps]

Dex-chan lover
>5 months wait time
>still not a single dead servant
> we are in for a looooong ride bois

not that I'm complaining

Hc9uGw8.png

Double-page supporter
god damn this shit is intense i love it since this fight has been going on for like five months, looks like we'll be in for a long ride, if this doesn't get axed and the quality remains consistent this might become one of the best fate spin offs

Users who are viewing this thread