Fate/type Redline

Putting a servant in an armor to control it? And a berserker no less?
Can’t wait to see it backfire spectacularly

*sees fate*hmm il put it into save list...
*sees 9.0/10 rating* uwu whats this
*sees set in ww2* DAD GET GRANDPAS GARAND

mfw the grandma becomes the main love interest https://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s

tomorrow 11.00 am new raw update
https://twitter.com/beshinobesi/status/1372485939579162624

Aggregator gang
Honestly probably needs the gore tag. There is graphic dismemberment. It doesn't bother me but some people are triggered by it so idk.

You know this kind of rough, sketch-like artstyle reminds me of Berserk.
...and so does the wait between chapters, it's so good

The wait is brutal here but so worth it thank god Bananashiki translates the day these come out almost but I gotta stop reading when they drop....Who knew an adaptation of a joke story would become one of the best Fate mangas currently.

Sakura Saber bros great victory!

so done with this fate stay crap. i haven't tune into any of the shows eversince zero. first by canon it's only european heroes that were servants...then there's a japanese swordsman in the first season. that broke the rule. now you got people from shinsengumi and other eras of feudal japan? if the writers are going to play this game they should throw in other heroes from different countries as well..and seriously...where the fuck is genghis khan? holy shit....the guy and his kids literally took over the most land out of all the legendary figures from the past. just the feats that the generals in the golden horde have done is enough to make a whole series about.
Dude there is no such a rule that only European heroes that can be summon, WTF are you talking about?

as much as I love this manga, but the updates are killing me!!!!!!😭

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread