Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

LMAO when she doesn't even treat him like a child, in her head he's an animal HAHHAH

i feel like at the beginning her father did love her because when he told her off when she was little he had a regretful face when he turned around. im guessing the reason he behaved like that is because the king has her in the palm of his hand so her father didn't want her to be open to danger. then when she came to the shadow room I think the knife was supposed to be used to defend herself or something, and the prince was actually sent to rescue her which is why he shouted no or stop or whatever when she was about to kill herself

anyway this story is really good and the art is AMAZING. Thanks for the fast translations :)

Awww they actually spoiled something here 😭 The pacing is quite alright, thank you for the mass release!!

@mereine I've read the spoiler from the novel. Your comment was right. The father really loved her so much from the beginning. And about the knife etc, everything is correct. Lol.
Major spoiler.
when the fl died, her father got insane, and he killed everyone

Thank you so much for this! Now, why did her father give her the dagger? I hope the author gives us an epilogue of the original storyline before the transmigration. I just want to see if the dad will cry his eyes out or go crazy from the grief.

Dex-chan lover
@salvina299 i think the father gave her dagger really for a defense, because he thinks the one who give the poison to frame her is someone from the imperial who can easily go inside the shadow room

edit: agreed with @mereine said

Dex-chan lover
ML IS SO CUTEEEEEEE I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR HIS GROWTH what a fresh air from manipulating MLs!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread