Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

thank u so much for the translations. I love the novel so i was very excited for this. God I love the dad more than the ML what should I do the artist did an amazing job making him a dilf lol. The art is so gorgeous I cant wait for the next chs

Thank you so much for the chapters! I am loving every second! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ More pls 🙇🏾‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️🙇🏾‍♀️

haha and so the misunderstandings begin. just wait until
she asks the prince to fake-date her so she can avoid being forcibly engaged to the prince by her father. while her father is trying to get her to break up with the prince because he's the last man in the world he'd want to date his precious daughter. which the daughter understands as trying to break them up so he can get her engaged to the prince. lol. and the only one who knows what's happening is the prince and he's both a bastard and a troll so he doesn't try to explain xD

Can't wait until
she saw the crown prince name on the marriage list and misunderstood that he was the candidate Regis gonna choose for her cuz he circled the name
😂 thank you for the translation!

This whole fucking story is just one dumb weird misunderstanding after another. Do we every find out what the father's reaction is after she kills herself in the original timeline? That's really the only thing in this story I'm still interested in.

@adhding_nerd I saw you complain about this same thing a few chapters ago and even replied to you. No offence, not to be rude, but if you’re going to keep complaining about the misunderstandings, please stop. If you don’t like it, stop reading. I have read most of the novel, if you hate misunderstandings, you’re going to LOATHE this story....

Thank you for the translation!
This whole chapter is just amazing
The cat comparison is 10/10
I don't like the bruise she got due to the ML, though
He will need to repent and understand how to control his own strength
@Rainyland and @misto713, Thank you for the spoilers!

Users who are viewing this thread