Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@MurphySlaw can you explain why they dont need the communication? They keep misunderstanding each other. Even in the current time line, when the father circles the name of the prince as he doesn’t want to make the prince an option to be his daughter husband, but the mc misunderstood it as him planning to wed them both? Do you not see the lack of communication between the two of them?

Another, the father wasn’t always acting as his guard, but HE CANNOT KILL THE KING. If he can, he would have already done it way back
as his wife got killed by the assassin sent by the king and he failed to protect her as he was under the kings spell he cannot kill him as long as he still binds him with the ring

I have a feeling that the father gave her the dagger to protect herself. And Im quite sure the crown prince that went in when she was imprisoned went to help her under her Fathers orders in a way, seeing as how they have a good relationship.

The amount of misunderstandings and assumptions is actually getting quite annoying but imma keep reading.

Yeah this chapter puts me in the camp of ‘Father isn’t a cruel ass who is JUST realizing his daughter is precious when she changes, Father is a fucking social inept dummy who doesn’t know how to show his feelings or conveys them so fucking awkwardly that he causes so many misunderstandings. But she is being dumb to where she isn’t even thinking for 2 seconds to speak to this man to get clarification. Yes it’s a long camp name lol

@nyxied, Worry not! If the manhwa follows the novel, everything in the past timeline will be shown and explained from different perspectives, and we will understand why daddy did what he did. I won't spoil though, that will be no fun. Just assure you that daddy loves his child very much, always.

@thaynii! I think you should be patient and wait for the explanation, since things will be explained later in the story. Just a reminder that everything happens until now, everything we know is through FL's perspective. We know nothing FROM the others. As someone who knows how it is, it saddens me to see ppl keep bashing daddy (although there is some truth to it), but I'm gonna bear with it and won't spoil anything.

If I have a dad like that, I bet my marriage will be super late 🤣

I love his awkwardness tho lmaaooo

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure it's not the case but I feel like he just teleported there.
I mean I would be scared too if someone appear infront of me out of thin air and starring dagger at me. 😂

if the fact that she was once an adult lady before "transmigrated" into this body, i would think she's a teenager-who's-got-an-extreme-communication-disorder-after-being-dumped-by-her-first-love-and-thinks-that-nobody-loves-her-anymore before.

XDDD I can't dislike the father.

I really dislike deep misunderstandings so I wonder for how long I will be able to read this, I hope the misunderstandings start clearing up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread