Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

People who are saying they've been spoiled seem to still not have full context from what I've read so far, the situation is much more complicated than just
dad wanting to protect her by acting cold. King can literally mind control him. Like literal, complete loss of willpower mind control. Dad's life has been completely shaped by it and he bears humongous levels of trauma because of some of the things he's done (or almost done). He deserves more understanding than most villainess dads

thanks for the chapters! and i'm kinda wondering, what happened to the mother? ๐Ÿค”

Ngl the Bromir guy looks hot! I hope they show him later on. The flow of the story and the cuts between the scenes are awkward but still funny lol

I'm screaming, love the flow of it all so far. I enjoy the misunderstandings but I really do hope they clear up and the father and daughter at least become on better terms.

Group Leader
@wanderlast
No matter the spoiler, I think people can still criticise his bad parenting and neglect of daughter and even if it comes with a valid reason, we should not immediately forget about how the daughter suffered and turned to suicide. I dislike it when people immediately dismissed the daughterโ€™s demise as if it didnโ€™t happen at all just because the father has a valid reason.
Shit still happened you know?

This is gold guys/gals, pure gold we hit a gold mine! i didnt expect her father to rush to that guys mansion.

this old man would do anything for his daughter except solving the misunderstanding between them ๐Ÿ’€

To think that this kind of father-daughter relationship can easily be found in real life๐Ÿ˜”
The children think that their father doesn't love them in fact that their father sacrifices many things for their children sake, cause of not knowing how to communicate with each other, a lot of misunderstandings happened ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG that poor guy i love how he is all 'nuh uhuh hunny' *sassy hand wave* 'not for my daughter' like HA

Users who are viewing this thread