Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Wait, why was she crying? She's not the original, is she just homesick?

I'm guessing it's going to go the Dad just has no EQ despite somehow running a household and working as the captain of the knights and otherwise functioning in society JUST FINE. Apparently acting as a decent human to his own daughter was his kryptonite. Maybe the knife he gave her was for defense?
It's like shit, here we go again. Some man is acting like an asshole her whole life but it's up to the woman to magically and psychically know he's really a "good guy" deep down where he never ever shows it.

After reading the few spoilers even if everything was a misunderstanding the father should have expected his daughter to misunderstand him like who wouldn't think that ur father basically told u to end of life when he gives u a sword and has never cared for u in all his previous times.The least he could have done was inform her even something as simple as 'im going to get u out' or something to reassure her,did he really not think she was going to end her life especially after hearing about the rumoured crown prince approaching to torture her.The father acted like a asshole his entire life towards her and I'm pretty sure he knew that.Like I get it's hard for him being a single father and having to deal with politics so he can't be too close towards her or it will be used against him but does that really stop u from acting like a decent human being and at least interacting sometimes with ur daughter sweetly or normally without scowling?It reminds of the father from 'I was the real one's where he isn't close to his daughter in her first life even though she always wanted his attention then second life he suddenly wants her attention and she ignores him.Like how hard is it to just be nice even if it's just smiling or visiting ur daughter why does some other random transmigrator have to figure u out ur actually nice but act like a neanderthal when interacting with his own daughter while the actual daughter is gone never to hear those words.Honestly,these fathers have no excuse u can't be that bad at communicating with family then be sane with everyone else.This is sooo long but still I need to understand these fathers brains and how tf they think acting cold will raise a normal child when they just neglect them, using the excuse of actually caring for them is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Its because your Pride is hurt little Mikhail.

Yup.
Its definitely the misunderstood father who was secretly trying to protect his daughter but failed.

I guess that angry expression was because he was angry towards Mikhail.

Why do I feel like I've already read this and even further into the story? Although the characters looked a little bit different. I have to check the promo but I feel like I've already read chapters of this somewhere... Hoooooow when this is a fresh update???

@Shush5 I did, I still have the same opinion. The father in that one is more irredeemable than this father.

I remember dropping this story because of the father. There is nothing I hate more than characters who don't know how to have healthy relationships. YES he loves her but he broke her. She lost herself because of his stupid way.

Group Leader
Oh why did they have to go the cliche possess route? I wanted to see the original daughter's story...

And the misunderstandings start! It's really funny. I wish they added where Mikhal said that he was training and that's why he was late. Then her father says that there wasn't any training, then when she knew her ex was lying.

Again with the trash father trying to redeem himself with a person that doesn't need him, instead of his actual daughter.

Fed-Kun's army
... Why does page 23 remind me of Maou-Jou De Oyasumi, only more intentional...

just realizing how pitiful all these maids are - so surprised they actually get any work done. If it was me I'd be too much on edge and end up having a short life

Fed-Kun's army
wait so she just remembered her past life, right??? that's all that happened?? but she IS juvelian?? that's how i always understood it... now i'm doubting lmao. also lol the misunderstandings faljksfjk (bc they're misunderstandings, right?? he didn't actually tell her to kill herself, it was all vague af. well i guess we'll find out)

aaaah the art is absolutely GORGEOUS, i'm still super happy this got serialized!! thanks for picking it up~ on to read the other chapters :D

Users who are viewing this thread