Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
"Not again" was likely a reference to his dead wife which of course caused him to turn more strict.

@omegal0l
The Duke never hated his daughter, you can tell by the going shopping and talking about a suitable spouse before passing out.

The Duke is one of those father's that suck at expressing themselves and terrible at speaking like Rebecca's father from "Pet of the Villainess"

That sword he gave the original was probably to defend herself or a sign of proof since "No weapons can enter" Yet a weapon entered.

Shit I feel so bad since she misundertood the sword's meaning and killed herself like that. The crown prince was probably there to see her in prison to save her as well since he seems to have a connection with "Duke Polean"
That is why they say you should not take your own life 😪😪

Fed-Kun's army
not again??? was she sickly before??? did he get flashbacks to the mom or sth?? (who is not in the picture but like... why) WAiT I NEED MORE DEETS

i feel bad for both of them fdakljdjkl also ok i'm convinced juvel is in fact still juvel, just with other sets of memories now. NEAT!!!

thanks for the update!! omg there are more now YAY

All the men look like they have a stick up their asses. I hope we'll be able to see them smile someday 😂

Thank you for the updates!

daddy needs more expression and emotion. there's way to many misunderstandings between the father and daughter

So I’m thinking like most manga her dad actually cares for her but is trying to be hard on her or he doesn’t know how to be tough. I’m assuming he left her the knife as a way to tell her to hurt herself in a minimum way but she misunderstood . That’s probably why the prince went in right away . Or the father had it plan with the princess to have her threaten him to escape. Idk but I feel like there’s many misunderstandings. It just pisses me off her breaking up with him was the thing that made him snap out of it and pay attention to her. Maybe he felt she was taken care of so he didn’t need to worry for her but still

girrrlll feels weird to have these kinda scenes with her dad lol even with the cover I thought this was a love triangle at first 😬
also is the crown prince also an emotionally constipated person 😕 cuz she don't need someone like that 😐

Well it's better for the crown prince to be an asshole than it is for him to be brooding and quiet. At least he talks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread