Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

theres so many misunderstandings help. anyways i realised half way into the story that I've already read the novel for this- no wonder why it sounded so familiar. so many people to simp over though aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all 92384237401/10 very hot

Yo this series just released and Tappytoon already licensed it!! It must've been popular but they should've released all 19 chapter as Kakaopage released all 19 chapters when it first released... lowkey I would've preferred Tapas rather than Tappy, but please if yall have time do support the author

I woke up to even more chapters updated and now Im so empty ;; With this amount of misunderstandings, this could surpass when the villainess love level -_-;

Okay---
but please let dad remember :eek:
I always hope that the people around the main character remembers how bad they were :7

It’s good but, tons of korean(?) manhwa like this have been popping up in md and a lot of them are rated as a 9, it’s kind of losing its meaning..

@Thoxi1026 yeah it's korean, It seems like villainess manhwa have taped in to a very specific audience who standers aren't very high and even when they complain about it will still rate it 10

Lol at the comments about how quick this got adapted by Tappytoons. I've subscribed there.

Anyway I definitely like the dad a lot. @mikimela i thought the same at first 😂

@littlekoo thank you for your kind words :)

I'm just on ch 3 and I understand the dad is probably "misunderstood" but like damn... he still kinda sucks tbh like he never went out with his kid in all her 18 years? 😭

Love the characters, love the idea, hate the WAY too many misunderstandings that make it unbearable to read ... unfortunate.

Description looks cliche af, judging by the comments it's ton of misunderstandings as always. Why 9?

Are you guys going to stop scanlating since there's an official release now?

I'm genuinely curious, are you?

sometimes, the art shows her half-lidded droopy eyes with a big lower lip...it's disturbing after the first few times

It's fine I guess.. not the best but enjoyable enough.. My one gripe about this is that the author seems to have a list of stuff she wants to happen that the characters are forced to be mind numbingly stupid just so the 'scenarios' could happen

Why are four groups translating? 😅 decide who is doing it and then others can translate something else

Users who are viewing this thread