Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 74 - The Fetishist Trio

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/bcscanlations/status/1297546087876755458

Group Leader
Well it's weird to upload a chapter and announce you're dropping it. I guess I'll take a look at the discord.

Dex-chan lover
Why even release a chapter that was already posted months ago just to say your dropping it? What point is there to do that other than to just piss people off?

Group Leader
@No1Kenkaku Would you rather the series just die out with nobody knowing what's happening? I wouldn't, which is why we decided to release this chapter that was essentially nearly done to announce the series was dropped, so anybody interested could continue it. The entitlement from somebody that contributes absolutely nothing basically hinting at us not to release a chapter that was basically done is incredibly disgusting honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@harou entitlement to what exactly? I didn't demand to continue or anything, just asking why work on and release a chapter that was already done two months ago when you don't even want to do it. Pretty much everyone assumed it was dropped anyway.

Double-page supporter
Yea.. I don't like these idiots one bit. Season one end, manga end for me.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Okay, can somebody just post in here what their reason is that they dropped it? I don't wanna deal with discord just to find something out like that.

Users who are viewing this thread