Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - While the Girlfriend is Away

Why must manga always introduce a god tier childhood friend, in this case a cool kuudere, and they lose from the get go. What’s the point in toying with my feels for a character who’s been there for two chapters and probably no longer than that.

Supporter
... my kokoro goes to childhood friend for this chapter... she already lost the battle without it even starting. :(

Double-page supporter
@Lpopo4lyfe
its more than two chapters. in fact they end up going on a date together because of a lost bet and almost kiss in front of kotoro. i wont spoil the rest but its much worse as of chapter 50

@unknownids
That's some bad development, he should have avoided. She doesn't even have long hair. Not even once we saw MC looking at them or touch them, while she gets her fetish satisfied just by talking to her. It's a one-sided relationship he would not be happy with, in the long run.

I don't even like how MC leaves her when she really needs him, to protect her from perversions of others. Bath scene is played for comedic purposes, but imagine the same situation with his brother and father. It's just a slight perspective change and it would not be comedic, but sexual harassment. This is what I don't like in a screwed up view like this. MC just betting on strength of his relationship that she would not make a scene is petty and poor.

Me : wait why tf you add cf in this manga as love triangle?

Author : we don't do that here.

>childhood friend

Jej, shes already lost with that short hair, but she's also the childhood friend

I understand the whole not like particularly muscular backs- toned is the best. I prefer for it to not be over done👍🏽

Users who are viewing this thread