Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - The Family of Idiots is Torn Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
This is the height of manga now.

Animated pages leading to jumpscares.

Watch this manga become some crazy meta-world manga now and it starts trying to screw with us as readers. Imagine the horror story that would be.

I wonder if there's a manga like that already out there.

@NamelessSoldier EXACTLY!!! Tbh i really agree that GIF author should exist especially in horror genre. This should really help online manga marketing and how it will be specialized and differs from manga comics/books.

If there's any obstacle it would be overused jumpscares, inability to create the GIF (?), increase work done

Dex-chan lover
... So WTF was the point of the jumpscare at the end? It's annoying, not funny.

That was hands down one of the most unexpected and coolest credit page I've seen thus far.

Dex-chan lover
@ChronosGate: ... Yeah, no. The parody credits pages were pretty excusable, but the jumpscare pages in the last one are most certainly egregious. I've personally taken the extra effort to decompose the gif into its separate frames via a certain online tool that I've used before for this very purpose just so that I can get the actual page and throw away the rest (I'll copy-paste the credits page from a prior chapter).

In fact, if I wasn't sure that doing so would cause more headaches for me that it's worth, I would've uploaded my fixed version (with the credits page modified as shoddily as the previous two chapters' have been to fix the chapter number) to replace the one that's currently up just to spite whoever it was that decided the gif was a geniusly good idea to begin with. Yes, that's how much I despise it.

@MarqFJA87 dude this is done by BoltScans, the entire joke flew right over your head. It's only under /a/ because they despise this arc so they don't want to be associated with it. And you couldn't have replaced the chapter anyway because you aren't the uploader. So you just ended up wasting your time pointlessly lol.

Double-page supporter
holy shit this is awesome, i remember this one manga with the wonder cat had gifs in it too, love it

Dex-chan lover
@ChronosGate: You're the one whom the actual meaning of my previous comment flew right over their head. I'm saying that the joke intended by the gif is so atrociously bad they shouldn't have even contemplated doing it unless they at least provided an actual credits page afterwards. Hell, the "don't want to be associated with it" is pointless since they use the exact same credit page format for the chapters, so even if it doesn't show up under the group page, everyone who bothers reading the manga will know that they're the ones who did it (especially since it will show up under the group leader's profile, Dascalon, as the uploader).

And that's without getting to the fact that I find the idea of this arc being "cursed" is ridiculous. It's surprisingly wholesome comedy all throughout (Yunoki couldn't even go through with indulging his hair fetish!), and there was absolutely no fetishizing of Kotoka's childlike state.

...In fact, you what? I'm calling @Dascalon here to read my lambasting of this stupid "joke", just to ensure that they know that some readers don't appreciate it at all and instead hate it utterly.

PS: I actually respect Dascalon and co. for all the hard work they put into translating this manga (and whatever other manga I read that I haven't realized is being translated by them yet). Unfortunately, this respect took a serious blow with this stunt.

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87 go fuck yourself, this is my work I do whatever the fuck I want to do with it. I'll let you know that scanlators fucking hate readers too, especially cunts like you. Imagine being this fucking salty over a fucking meme in a fetish manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Dascalon: ... Aaaand there goes down the rest of my remaining respect. I honestly expected an actually mature response, whether or not you agreed with me. (Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm not the only one who doesn't appreciate the joke. I'm just the most recent one to say it here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread