Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Their (Severed) Red Thread of Fate

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn it what a bitch move, didn't we just go through this arc? It'll take years for her hair to grow back while he can do nothing about his back.

who what when where why

434257.jpg

ya'll are concerned with her hair more than kotoka herself...the girl just need to make sure if tatsu's really willing to marry her for who she really is...(and yeah women are so hard to deal with)

Aggregator gang
with all of those sugary chapters before the last, my sugar level just went down after that last pages.

It's unfair for Tatsu. How can our dude test your love without removing his back?

holy shit what a cliffhanger. While it may have been weird timing to just ask, they're both weird in their own way. But I wonder how else you would've written in a scenario for a proposal? Looks like we're in end game yay

As a fellow long-hair lover, seeing her hair cut was pretty shocking to say the least. Then again, she really does want to know if her boyfriend really loves her for who she is or for her hair. I don't know if that was the right move but it doesn't sit well with me considering she also has a strong back fetish.

I hope things will still go well for them.

These recent developments have soured me on their fetishes. Kotoka has been turned into an giant hypocrite. At this point, I would have closed the door and just walked away. He shouldn't need a business proposal to convince her to accept him for who and what he is.

This is such a unfair move. She knows, becuase she is the same, that his fetish is so strong that it can make him physically ill and psycologically restless. Let's say Tatsu accepts her shitty terms, what's next? he won't lose his fetish just because, he will, eventually we will chose to live unhappily or to "cheat" on her.
This was uncalled for, is like she is actively trying to destroy their relationship

She's just fricking stupid, she just destroyed the foundations of thier relationship. That was really a big bitch move

Dex-chan lover
Kotoka is getting heavier every time. First the whole “run away” chapters, now this.
And it’s completely unfair : she can cut her hair, but he obviously can’t remove his back...and why she question him about the fetishes all the time, but he doesn’t do the same to her? Probably because he is more sure about them as a couple than she is, so the problem is always Kotoka’s uncertainity.
He’s more mature than her for sure.

Good job Kotoka white knights, you are defending one of the dumbest character ever.

P.S. also, I’m expecting to polar opposites : or he explodes and dies inside, or he’ll find her almost cuter

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, isn't this a pretty crappy move on her side? Isn't there better way to confirm his love instead?

VIP
time to confirm does tatsu love kotoka just her hair or everything.

and comment like above folks, is why they would never get woman to fully love them.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty crappy move indeed. Not only because she cut the hair that Tatsu loved so much because in the end if she want to cut them she can even if it's for a bad reason (and it's really a bad reason). But also because the guy propose to her which should be one of their happiest memory and she do what she can to to be sure that he remembers it as one more proof that she doesn't trust him even though these past chapters he have done what he could to show that he loves her. And also she do that knowing that he can't reciprocate when in the end she is as bad as him when it comes to their fetishes but she is just more insecure so she keeps putting Tatsu into crappy situation he doesn't deserve to be in.

Kinda still hope it's a wig or something but considering how knowledgable Tatsu is when it comes to Kotoka's hair I guess he should have noticed it already if it was one.

holy shit i asked for plot
i fuckin got plot
what a whirl of story
finally can see the end thank god

Users who are viewing this thread