Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Their (Severed) Red Thread of Fate

that's unfair, isn't it? Tatsu will lost his fetish because Kotoka's hair were cut short

but Kotoka will never lost her fetish (since there's no way she could losing Tatsu's back) , unless Tatsu is dea-

STOP IT, STOP

Group Leader
Wow kotokas kind of an asshole. Didnt she already confirm their relationship? Its like she wants it to end or something

Dex-chan lover
You know, I might have been fine with this if Kotoka had already moved on from her fetish. Instead, she is still as much as a feticist as Tatsu, yet he always is the one who has to prove himself to her. All of this knowing very well that he can't retaliate unless he disfigures his back or become really fat or broke his spine or whatever. For someone supposed to be the mature one, Kotoka really is annoying.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
biRKE.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Lex79

Start a relationship based on personal fetish : both
Doubts their relationship : Kotoka
Doesn’t confront the partner about his/her doubts : Kotoka
Runs away from home : Kotoka
Ghosts the partner : Kotoka
Huge perverts : both
Makes the first move to reconciliation : Tatsu
Ask for marriage : Tatsu
Demands another proof of love by removing the other partner’s source of fetish: Kotoka

Bad person : Tatsu

White Knights logic 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I know that's a dick move from her, but hot damn she's looking good in that short hair

LITERALLY RUINED. I HOPE MC BREAKS UP WITH HER AND GO WITH CHILDHOOD FRIEND WHO IS NOW OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR IN BOTH LOOKS AND PERSONALITY
Goddamn unsightly. You might as well just shave your entire hair bald too how bout that HUH?! 🤮

Fed-Kun's army
@emmebi86

Thanks for this great sum up.

It’s sad to see that Kotoka still needs some kind of justification for their relationship after all that Tatsu has done.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My glorious long hair is GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

p/s: she still fucking beautiful with short hair

It took 60something chapters for the relationship to become somewhat believable, and with that out of the way the manga finally did something worthwhile.

For those who don't understand why Kotoka feels she needs to cut her hair:
In my opinion, a female (especially Kotoka in this context) has a stronger sense of insecurity compared to a male. This could be different to each person, but this trait does exist in my past ex and current gf.

She knows Tatsu loves her because it was all started with her hair, but when they grow old or she needs to cut her hair would Tatsu still loves her? This is one the sense of insecurity that constantly plaguing girls which is why she needs to test him a lot (leave the house, fetish ban, cut her hair) especially when they're about to get married. Marriage (by love) is a huge turning point to girls; one where they will dedicating themselves just for one person in their lives, thus if a guy trying to tie the knot with her, he needs to 110% convince her that he'll still love her no matter what because she wouldn't want the guy they married with is cheating on her.

Think of it this way: If you're in love with someone who loves your physical appearance, once you're getting old or something happened to you how you can be so sure that they're still gonna love you? Especially since the person you love keep showing strong interest to your physical appearance (Tatsu holding Kotoka's hair before holding her).

Yes, for us guys this might feel so unfair. But in my experience, that's how female mind work: the helpless constant feeling of insecurity.

Source: My current gf's feeling of insecurity, even when we're about to get married soon.

PS. For people who support Tatsu's decision to dump Kotoka and go with childhood friend instead, that's EXACTLY what Kotoka is concerned about. Life is not only about sugar, there will be times where they will fight and I think Kotoka wouldn't want Tatsu to leaves her during the hardest time.

siu

it might just be my tomboy fetish talking but IMO short hair suits her more

Supporter
@DorJedor Exactly this - what if she was to have to undergo chemotherapy, that's not something that is known for being particularly hair friendly. She has to know that he'll be there for the very worst of times, regardless of the situation.

It's a bold move, a brave one, but it needs to be done for their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread