Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Their (Severed) Red Thread of Fate

This is unfair to our boi, he can't just detach he's back. She's testing him alright, then what about him brothas and sistas? Like how

@endo54 IKR

Fed-Kun's army
This is really immature on Kotoka's part.. So you are allowed to have a fetish, but Tatsu isn't? You can easily test his love for you by cutting your hair.. Not like he can just cut his back to see if you really love him over his 'back'..

Edit: If I were Tatsu, I'd be crazy angry at the unfair and childish behavior Kotoka has just displayed, especially after Tatsu called her an adult just few chapters back. He should put off proposing to her (if not completely break off with her) seeing as how she still doesn't believe him, and I stress again, is using a method to test him which he himself can't use

>he proposed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>SHE CUT HER HAIR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
What will she do next?
Scar her face?
Cut off one of her boobs?

I can't wait.

Man its unfair. Kotoka its cute and all and I like her character but yeah she's pushing it too far.

I wonder how would she act if he decides to "test her love" lmao.

Bitch move. But that was also a shitty time to pop the question, even if they are already acting and living like a married couple

Users who are viewing this thread