Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Damn just found out main story ends in the 70s and its continued by a spinoff series that doesnt seem as interesting

Starts good but turns into a generic rom-com pretty fast. I'm stopping around chapter 40 because there's been no character or plot development for 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, but why the hell do they introduce second a love triangle. I already hated the first one, but the girl was still fine, but zhis one looks quite annoying. I think it would fine if they just overcome the fight with each other.

Hey guys, can someone tell me about tbe sequel/new series? Is it related to this or nah?

Remember to add the Science fiction TAG, because after living togheter for months they barely kiss.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting worse. I hope we will get a resolution soon without to much drama. I really don't where this manga is going. If it's relly only 70 chapters i hope the next chapters are going to get better. I liked the it so much till 30 or 40 chapters...
@Leafwater that's some kind of true, the whole fight between them was created in really strange way

Users who are viewing this thread