Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

This is so adorable, thanks translators for still doing a super good job at translating this wholesome manga :)

Wait a minute. So I get a shoutout just for thanking them to translate the chapter? I think the real heroes who need a shoutout are the ones who donate and also buy the official copy because the readers are grateful for translating the chapter. And yeah I fucking love this manga!

Thanks for translating! The second arc raised doubts but slowly people are gonna read it as well.. Like me XD

Let's be honest, the new trio isnt an "arc" its just a new story, and a bad one at that. This should've ended after the 72nd chapter or wherever the epilogue was. If the author wanted to make another series then just separate it, because reusing characters and fetishes is just disrespectful and lazy. In the first place the initial story was interesting because it was unique-ish, unlike a fucking highschool romcom with recycled characters and plot. The initial story deserves a good score, a 10/10 from my biased ass, but i couldnt even get through 5 chapters of the follow-up. Just read the initial story and dont bother with whatever the rest is.

Group Leader
i rate this manga 10 stars, but im thinking to drop it down to 5 or 4 after this trio appearance. But i do love Tatsu and Kotoka so i still want to put it high, but that trio kinda ruined everything.

This Author seems to have thing for mentally disabled characters. I mean I don't blame him. I'm gonna be honest here, I first clicked on this series because I saw Kotoka's amazingly beautiful silky lonk jet black hair on the title. Don't kink shame me!
But the speed at which these characters switch from human beings to drooling primates and back is off-putting to say the least.
I'll keep reading though.

@Manhwalover69 I totally agree with you that the author is just pushing his luck by reusing the same old characters. But I the real challenge is now of how the story will continue. The climax has not been reached and drawing conclusion this early is not fair.

lowered score from 9 to 7 after they replaced kotoka and tatsu, this was honestly supposed to be their story and not just a "fetish couple" story, and the author even cloned kotoka and all their facial expressions that i thought were supposed to be unique... dropped

the "first season" is so much better than the second in my opinion. the second one just don't hit the same and the author could've at least switched the fetishes

I dropped it right after season 1! Tbh, it's actually a decent slice of life series till season one. Right amount of humour and closure.

Eh I like the characters in the 2nd season, but it’s just not the same. There’s like no progress and the characters aren’t entertaining enough for a gag manga solely. 1st season definitely fell off towards the end, but the beginning was great. The 2nd season is good, YT feels mediocre compared the the beginning of 1.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped after reading first chapter of the second couple. Had seen all i needed from this series and it seems i was right.

i decided to change this from marked as dropped to marked as completed instead and raise my score from 7 to 8... im just pretending season 2 doesn't exist, and boom much much better :D

Series has two seasons to it, 1-73 is season one, the rest currently season 2.
There is switch to a different set of new characters for season 2.

Season 1 alone is fine, many folks like that couple. The last few chapters leading up to the end are kinda fine. Some folks wanted something bigger for a send off, but its a nice quaint ending. A solid 8/10

The second season has been weak. But I guess ill come back to this once that season is over.

Read it for the first season if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread