FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
he is more asshole then GOD GRID for sure .....
not gonna try this novel series for sure

Buying high level slaves for XP...
He's speedrunning the game, he really wants to get out of that fantasy world.

Look at him go. I started reading the novel and was kinda afraid that they were going to tone down this scene but look at my asshole boy go. Just right. Kinda doing good stuff while doing really bad stuff. I really like him a lot better than those overly op protagonists that try to be edgy when they get their revenge.
He's going to just cause mass slaughter accidentally and I love it, he's such an idiot.

Contributor
This series needs a higher update rate!

So interesting, still poor elf nee-san 😱😘

just picked this up, interesting read. he's edgy but not in a brooding dark edgy way. looking forward to the updates!

@undercurses
how dare you blemish the holy name of the benevolent and generous God Grid? lol but for real tho his character did developed tremendously during the novel. so if you haven't caught up, please do. it's great lol.

wise mc = people butthurt
sometimes reading the comment section is as enjoyable as the ch, if not better

Dex-chan lover
oh shit what the fuck

@lionfromnorth did you not read the last 9 chapters, the title or the plot synopsis ? did you seriously only just NOW realize that hes not a hero?

This is going the way of Dungeon Defence. And i fucking love Dungeon Defense.
You chumps are weak, this rules

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this turned way better, he isnt making this a lovey dovey journey he's getting as strong as he can as fast as possible. Instead of trying to cure the elf, which would take forever, he kills her getting levels as well as saving the princess and putting the elf out of her misery all in one fell swoop. He is a man of efficiency and purpose

lmao, Trashero title is pretty on point. I guess it's cool that he's a "dark hero" but considering he has all of the knowledge from before, you'd think he have a way already to boost his level and maybe have the high level elf be a companion. But in reality, I think he's just a garbage hero even though he has 10 years of "knowledge" under his belt. Sure leveling up is important but eh, I'm somewhat losing interest on the story. The antagonist and child-like mentality kind of ruining the story for me. I'm going to laugh if the world resets on him again. But I guess kudos on the mercy kill.

Users who are viewing this thread