FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Damn, I came in knowing he was fucked but I didn't expect this. At the very least its entertaining and unique.

Group Leader
Yep, I knew he was looking for high level slaves to kill so that he could level up easily, lol. It's simply not in his nature to make any slave a comrade or save them.

Supporter
Kinda expected this from 1st chap because he killed all his comrades but damn poor girl ahhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Dumbasses missed the point, she offered to die to save her friends.

Dex-chan lover
Mercy kill, basically? She was cursed, so her mental health wouldn't be cured easily I presume.

Princess Silvia in Original Timeline surrendered, was captured, sold as a slave and held grudge to himans.

Now mc kills her Mother? Teacher? how will this help? She would be even more zealous.

Also, elves being "they're KKK level racist", well they were driven by humans in territory wars to forests and hunt as a pray, humans lust over their physical attributes. I don't see why would they feel positively to humans or try zealously to save any of their kin...

Dex-chan lover
Dumbasses missed the point, she offered to die to save her friends.
Theoretically, instead living in slavery or eventually be freed, she didn't knew mc will kill them all.

She saved them, alright, from living further...

Users who are viewing this thread