FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
I guess Nasus died in the previous chapter after getting hit by the holy sword? I thought he was still alive.

And honestly Sieg is hilarious. I sorta hope they have another round together just so the MC can crush him again and again.
He says all those cheesy one liners without anything to back it up.

Fed-Kun's army
In the novel, it says that Sieg's sword managed to cut like 0.1cm deep in the skin, and instantly after, his regen grew that back, if my memory serves right.

@AmberLoss
he told his followers to say good thinkg about him and wrong about Sieg. Moreover, he help human kingdom with elf war and defeted fallen hero, who betrayed humans. His reputation is legit, but his character is the worse

Dex-chan lover
@AmberLoss
He's a utilitarian, that's how. Providing the greatest good for the greatest number of people is "good character", not following some arbitrary rules.

(It's also possible he only counts humans as people.)

I honestly don’t feel bad for Sieg, the last chapter proved that he does things on a whim and without thought. Last chapter Nasus killed the Elven king because a King like that, does not benefit the Elven Kingdom. In one of the chapters (I might be wrong here), it said that the Elf King was very prejudiced against humans and discriminated against them. So all in all, if Sieg listened and understood the words that Nasus said to him, he wouldn’t said the things he said.

Users who are viewing this thread