FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Did his classmate graduated even if he killed the sage just to get laid ? ( I let you think with that info, and judge the school in consequences...)

finally we saw rice cake !

Thanks for the chapter.

@gr8g only the graduated heroes should be in the festival. normally there get back to Earth and then get summoned to the festival. He thought it should have been the same with MC.

ngl I'm really tired of the main character and honestly just here for everything else. and hopefully see him fail

So universe energy is basically plot armour of eery isekai manga.
why are people so excited about this new girl

Contributor
The saintess isn’t ready for what’s about to come next 😩

@evilgrin
She’s the first girl he “accepts” into his harem

@AIphard its chapter 45 or 46 you can find it easily on novelupdate but its better to read from chapter 1 as its feel rather different and the perspective is rather from his head than we looking from outside in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Someone mentioned this a while ago in a previous chapter that something went wrong Kang’s test.

And this chapters seems to confirm some of that. Compared to the gentle sword princess in his friend’s test world, the sword princess in his test sword was extremely short-tempered and brutal. Additionally, Kang was forced to take on unreasonable burdens himself while his friend was basically cared for by his teammates. Very different experiences between the two of them.

Dex-chan lover
When the plan fails, just roll with it and improvise. Throw what you want at him, he'll still do things his way.

So are they all earthlings? Even the saint girl? Damn they bought to be f-up all they way lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Ok ok ... brothers that have read the novel...u feel cheated right? I was expecting the saintess to be curvy to the max putting all Mega milfs to shame but she isn’t even like..S grade or anything. She’s like..B, max?!

Aggregator gang
Yeah, the universe is smiling on him ! He just got a free entry :D

Can someone explain me please what happened on earth. Do the graduates keep their abilities on earth. And if not there must still be something different because multiple people got "abducted".

Users who are viewing this thread