FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

@Xidretin
Don't worry about earth too much. It's still a long way to go until our man "graduates"😅
I'll just tell you so much:
Earth is not peaceful.

Dex-chan lover
@Xidretin
10 years of fantasy world = 1 year in Earth (the mean time of a hero journey in 3 years, so when they came back on Earth, they just have disappeared for 3 to 4 months)
When a hero graduates and came back on Earth they lose their hero occupation and their holy sword but keep everything else (level, skills, summon, permanents buffs)

This guy out here hustling, grinding and getting them skills, while them other dudes getting mad carried by a cheat sword. Remember guys, if you ever get into an isekai, always grind early game, you never know when your cheat skills get taken away by some bullshit hacks or get patched in the next update by god.

idk if this is a spoiler but throughout the story, I think he never had a harem

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
it's sounding more and more like the worlds are specifically tailored to who was sent there, even alternate versions of the same world, so our protag basically got fucked over

Aggregator gang
@raikohZX I think it's actually all copies of the same world, and it's set up to teach the "power of love and friendship" stuff instead of being tailored to people. of course, your choices change what happens, but for the most part the same sort of events will happen in some form.

She was described so much hotter in the novels... oh well, guess we gotta make some sacrifices lol

Users who are viewing this thread