FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
So the that hellish world is just a tutorial simulation and there`s a lot other "hero" with same simulation as Kang Han Soo

lmfao he didn't needed the help of the elves also he's technically not lying he finished in one day on his 5th attempt

Dex-chan lover
So he became a saint by killing angels? Neat

Wonder how people will react to the saint killing everybody and stealing the treasure

Dex-chan lover
Well, that blonde guy probably did it right from the beginning. Getting the holy sword and train his harem to be docile.

love and friendship are the keys to clear the isekai? more like love and courtship

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused regarding the Earth dialog between Blondie and Kang. Has Blondie already been back to earth and returned here? Why did he say Kang also returned to Earth? Did we miss something?

Fed-Kun's army
I have no idea what is happening location-wise. Why is there mention of Earth?

Also, MC needs to hurry up and kill everyone again.

Aggregator gang
@gr8g @Wind1

i think it was explained a chapter or two before the ones available on the site right now. but ive also read some of the light novel so i could be wrong and remembering that instead. either way though:

he is currently in a special event area that all students that have graduated get summoned to and can hang out and win special prizes and skill boosts. (event happens every 30 years or something) they can choose to leave the event at any time, even immediately after getting summoned (the lady he encountered when he arrived at this area and he had pinned down gave up and left the event)

the other earthlings he runs into were summoned to this area from earth. he got summoned there right away after graduating because the event was already ongoing.

(but didn't get summoned to the welcome to the event town, and got sent to some random abandoned area instead, because his graduation was glitched)

(also in case you missed it time moves faster here and in the repeating student worlds, than on earth, which is why the graduated blondie and kang were able to experience different lengths of total perceived time in the same amount of earth time)

Users who are viewing this thread