i love this manhwa,,,so ,,, so so much. THank you nike for translating this

XL

Dex-chan lover
Author: Wait, that's illegal.
MC: HueHueHue.
Author: O King of Evil!

When reading this chapter, Im screaming a lot inside my heart XD

thank you for translating

What is this? Could it be that a official waifu has appeared?
In any case this chapter was excelent as always XDD

Dex-chan lover
@LIGHTDX at the end of this arc,
the saintess literally become summonable by the mc, just like his holy sword II. Also the saintess species will change from human to angel.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what the hell is even the endgame here? Saintess ass? I mean, OK, but that's a first for him, to be interested in women after his initial run.

@Lyohzeed The plot just gets crazier and crazier Way down the line. It gets so absurd that it's hard to describe.
The Saintess gets upgraded and becomes a summon like the holy sword two. There are levels above SSS like MAX then Z, ZZ and ZZZ. When he finally gets back to Earth, it's being invaded by androids and the heroes have their powers and are fighting against them. There's this whole convoluted plot where these guys are fighting against the "gods" or isekai world managers. He dies after getting suicide bombed by one of those guys, gets reincarnated as a baby in the isekai world with all his powers, becomes an emperor, met and killed the nerdy hero who was too busy fucking an elf than fixing the world then restart once more in the isekai world since he wasn't techniquely a hero in the instance where he got reborn as a baby. There's a lot I'm just smoothing over but it gets stupid and crazy in an entertaining way.

Users who are viewing this thread