FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

He’s finally showing interest in women.... I’m not sure how I feel about this

I doubt it's about sex, except if conducting sex with her gives him some kind of power or authority.

I was growing to like the mc, sure he a trash person but he was still likable in a way or two. Now if he rapes this girl. All of my positive feelings for him will go down the drain.

@Kittywhor3 I doubt he's going to rape her what would be the point in that
also I would be really out of character for him since he litterly had one girl trying to marry him and another one the looked very similar to the saint all in all I would just blame the author if he did

He's going to make her an exclusive ally to get closer to retuning back to Earth is what I'm guessing

Did he just uses his followers as Wing men... OH NO, THIS IS CRAZY wait... what happen to the Elf King dude and is daughter?
He's_Too_Dangerous_To_Be_Left_Alive_Banner.jpg

@fanghue they cut the time he fucks Nasus guard(the big boobs elf),the time the elf queen was getting fucked by Pedonar,the elf got was getting fucked by an orc and some others
This makes sense. I felt him listening to Ariel and brokering that peace felt slightly out of his motivations. Now I know what motivated him.

Users who are viewing this thread