FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

@SunSerega The Demon King told Kan Han soo that he should show the holy sword 2.0 to the Chaos Dragon and he shall find the answers he seeks.

Group Leader
At this point, I actually feel bad for the angel. She doesn’t realize that’s she’s about to fight a freaking god

Aggregator gang
you can read it on ranobes up to ch 286 with the site translate through google. only there it is called FFF Rank Bastard on the site directory.

This has become a biblical story of a man pushed to the breaking point by gods, only for their hubris to be met with uncontrollable power. I don't read a lot of mythology so idk any direct comparisons but i feel like this is a classic.

Honestly I don’t know what they expect. They keep criticising his moral choices, but they never acknowledged how unreasonable the first attempt was. Any normal person would call out all those people rather than trying to make friends with them. Then they just keep looping him and it gets worse. Why did they think the situation would change? At this point they’ve not reflected that their treatment of him is exacerbating the problem and they should have cut their losses and let him go home already. I know they think he’d be to dangerous to send back, but giving him more time to improve and become angrier at them isn’t going to help.

TLDR I don’t get why they thought their treatment of him was going to make him a “better person” by their standards.

Aggregator gang
@Gleidhidh
Perhaps you refer to our lord and saviour Kratos!! God of War

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread