FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
I don't think sending a beast that the MC already defeated when he was weaker and which defeat is the cause for the MC strenght was a good idea.

I hope they portray the next part with the angels faithfully but I doubt they will 😭

sucking the soul out of the head high angel while making out with her is probably my favorite showcase of his sheer hatred towards the rulers

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm enjoying this more than anyone else" he says as he ruins it for everyone else.

What should I do... I can read the story earlier on the novel but by doing so I will lose my interest in the manwha...
What should I do ? 😖

btw it's the 48th chapter in the novel @fugig:
https://www.readlightnovel.org/fff-class-trashero/chapter-48

@Ewario i think you should just wait, when i binge read the novel when the manhwa was around chapter 62 i had to wait for weeks, it just didnt interest me anymore, waiting is worth it

Anyone thinking of picking up the novel starting from where it is in the webtoon shouldn't...The webtoon changed quite a few things and a lot of the jokes are different...It's better to start reading fresh from chapter 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Ewario
This isnt my first go around with novel/wn vs anime vs manga

my opinion is, and always will be, read it
I read a wn/ln id doesnt change my want for the manga, granted im usually reading wn so the manga changes substantially more often than not.
reading the manga does not kill anime for me that dont shit the bed, looking at negima and I think to love ru as shitting the bed examples. its always fun to come in and watch/see what you read drawn, it will not kill the webcomics enjoyment only unless the webcomic sucks from the outset and the wn/ln version is substantially better.

The 2 people left alive are probably going to be the lovey dovey couple -__-

The chapter with this is now deleted... Please remind me:
I think demon kind have told mc something the can only be useful with this dragon alive.
Which, I think, he wasn't at that point. Or is it because the round was ending either way?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah as others have said, if you're going to read the novel reread it from the start. The webtoon has lots of cut content especially our MC's thoughts. It's still good though

Users who are viewing this thread