FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Double-page supporter
at this stage they would be better off not sending anything since he keeps powering up and will probably just gank all but the trainee of the teaching staff soon

Aggregator gang
Uhmm can anyone explain how he made "Ricecake" side with him? Pretty sure her alignment is more on the good side...

I'd be angry as well if I was him having to redo all of this after being abducted(summoned)

Double-page supporter
reading this always puts a smile on my face.

edit: this sounds wrong. I am not a genocidal person, I just like how this is different compared to others with similar stories.

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats he simply "bought" her. I suspect, from what it was shown so far, that she is just an NPC created by the teaching staff, so she lack a proper personality

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats he simply "bought" her. I suspect, from what it was shown so far, that she is just an NPC created by the teaching staff, so she lack a proper personality

Fed-Kun's army
@Sweet_Seats I don't think she's actually "alive" like the heroes are and more akin to a NPC so MC tricking her into owning her was enough to subvert her role and since she's a NPC she ain't exactly second guessing herself

@Vicic
actually she has a personality, on later episodes she will show what she has free will to some degree
she will do some stuff what benefits to the mc whit him not telling her to do that, party due to him be unable to tell her, like...
help mc fantasy mother to give birth to the mc as a baby, or find a loophole on the system so mc can keep a dragon on his reruns
the problem is what since he brought her, she had become automatically "Loyal" to him

@Sweet_Seats @Vicic

if i remember correctly he actually used indoctrination based tactics to win her over
at first she looked up to him as his class was saint
then he pretty much mind controlled (not exactly) a lot of evill people into acting good
those evil people would then praise him to high heaven all whilst conditioning her to fall for him and making her think that being his would be the best and that all he does would be good

and to the theory that she is just an npc created by the teaching staff i have a simple remark
the hero trial is kindoff an solo rpg where everyone (and everything) exept the hero is an npc (multiple heroes just makes it into a lan based party rpg)

Oh look more free exp!! Its like they want to gift him even more things muhahah!!

Users who are viewing this thread