FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

Aggregator gang
@willyt
you have to remember that technically, everything he's done is logical and justified (but only technically)

Dex-chan lover
While i understand that MC has all the moral high ground in the world, i'm kinda surprised the trainee teacher just rolls with it (well, i guess Morals also did). Does him wrecking the Festival (all the logic and justification aside, that's what is happening) not goes against the plans of the teaching staff or something?
Also what's with the golden collar MC used on Rice Cake? Wasn't she already brainwashed at that point? Why use it on her?

@ HYBRID_BEING putting the collar on rice cake was simply to keep her from falling off the dragon, as he wasn’t going to carry her 😂

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING They can probably just reset the thing, after he's done. I doubt that anything he does is permanent. "Ruining" the festival, is just like "ruining" an ingame event in an MMO, it sucks for the other hero-s, but that's about it. The rest are just NPC-s, and can be reset as well.

Also, the MC knows that it's all fake (after all his friend got a separate "copy" of Lanuvel and everyone), that's why "moral high ground" does not matter. He's not killing actual people, he's just abusing a game. The "justifications" he invents are only for the trainee teacher, he does not need them.

Dex-chan lover
Well...I mean threatening them into giving up the goods is better then just killing them all

Man, this chapter basically encapsulates what I like most about this series. Every horrible thing this villainous MC does is almost never justifiable and at the end of it all, he says he's the victim and he's technically not wrong for saying that! It's simply karma.

Dex-chan lover
The one that is constantly being brainwashed here is Miss Trainee Teacher. As long as she is on Han-So's side, her logic will be accepting his logic little by little. She already saw many facts that many savages always the ones initiated the attack on the mc without giving any explanation or trying to open up a discussion first. His actions were all justified.

MC is following his own ideologies. Whether they're called "good" or "bad" creatures, they're all but a stepping stone for MC. Equality at its finest.

Double-page supporter
@sircusa they kidnapped this man and have stolen almost 2 decades of his life. He was tortured and humiliated for 11 years straight. He wasn't even some otaku that liked the genre in real life.

I love that he just snaps and gets more and more "evil". They deserve ALL of this. It's like he got kidnapped by a cult and is trying to escape.

If you think this is bad, wait until the story goes completely off the rails when he actually gets back to the "real world"

He became a chad
3130e7388c5988742358df50b36802e4.png

Fed-Kun's army
This is gonna get good~

also just a bit of a spoiler for those who may still be bashing the MC, he is actually completely and entirely the victim. honestly this should have been established early on in the story a bit more, instead of being revealed much later on.

He was actually fully kidnapped. unlike the other heroes who are willing to abandon their former lives to live in Fantasy, he was kidnapped to serve more as a form of motivation for the other heroes. he was not supposed to even be able to beat his first playthrough, its difficulty was set to the "highschool" level instead of elementary like all the other heroes go through. He was supposed to quit early on or half way, so that the heroes who graduate can pat themselves on the back for being such good heroes for finishing essentially what is meant to be the tutorial. His Alex was also pretty much set to sadistic, whereas for the other heroes he was a strict mentor. Also his companions, those that were left just before the big fight (Alex being one of them), were planning on murdering him after killing the demon lord.

Users who are viewing this thread