FFF-Class Trashero

From what we've seen so far his allies helped him train, which he constituted as abuse, and then he killed them like a sociopath by ambushing them. Even if they were assholes theres absolutely nothing shown that would suggest they did anything to merit that. His excuse that they would "get in the way" is idiotic. If he didnt care about them living or dying then they couldnt have got in his way, he could have just used them as mobile meat shields. He obviously killed them for his own satisfaction.

I just hope that the manhwa is better than the light novel....
Light novel is utter garbage....

his job was to be a hero not only kill the enemy, killing the enemy is only 1 of the many duties of a hero, kinda like how a tax collector doesnt just rip the tax out of the corpses of people.

Idk I kinda like his attitude. It's just kinda new? Like the heroes don't tend to question anything and sorta just go with the flow. Plus they do get treated badly without reason at times. So it's kinda refreshing that he's a bitter and somewhat childish asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@Uthred MC said it himself, their attitude towards the hero is wrong. every person thinks nothing of hero but a puppet and a weapon who will defeat the demon king.
his allies helped him train, which he constituted as abuse
it's a matter of perspective lmao he doesn't have the actual desire to be a hero but it was forced onto him so you can't blame the MC to take it as abuse

Yeah I have a feeling it wasn't his comrades, dude just has a pretty shit personality to begin with....

So I’ve breezed through the available translated chapters for the LN, and hooooo boy it gets wild.

Dex-chan lover
Ah those Koreans sure know how to make good manwhas. They compete well with those Japanese. Meanwhile most manhuas suck.

As some comments said "Its a matter of perspective"

Being abducted
Being abused
Being Controlled

For the sake of World PEACE?

Better find some VOLUNTEER please or else if you FORCEFULLY GRAB some random guy out there then the INTRO of this story is really fitting END for this. SHITTY personality or NOT.

Group Leader
So what's his dnd alignment?
I guess chaotic good to chaotic neutral

It's another "asshole-op mc in DnD-land" manga, if you already kinda know what you're going to to get, then CONGRATS! You've basically read the manga already

Users who are viewing this thread