FFF-Class Trashero

Aggregator gang
Before having read this at all, reading these comments I fully expect the MC to be a terrible person, but let's be honest summoning random people from another world to be your hero is a scummy move anyway no matter how you slice it.

Is it just me or are koreans doing the whole manga thing better than japs lately?

@staberas based on what i read on NU, it seems he's a Chaotic neutral. If someone slaps him he slaps back, and most of the time he goes by logic rather than emotions which i really like about him.

If this follows the novel closely it'll be nice to see what happens in the future. Haven't seen actually seen many LNs I like get turned into manga. Art style really doesn't fit the story though. Like not at all. I will say it actually turns out different from most Isekai pretty soon.

Fed-Kun's army
So... I read the 90 translated chapters of the novel...

And I love it!

All in all it was great up until where I was able to understand the translation (chapter 84 or so), but as stated here and in the LCD at Novel Updates, the art doesn't fit the stories at all: the novel is pretty comical (as in it's at times almost a parody), which I guess is by what they decided in this chibi-like drawing, but what he does is, often, quite brutal (though that may not be the best word to describe...).

In the LCD they commented about another (discarded) prototype, to anyone interested:

https://view.ridibooks.com/books/1561003679

Dex-chan lover
So far I'm not really sold on the comic. We're told that the MC is/was so put upon in his previous incarnation but so far

We've only seen him murder his companions in cold blood, and generally be a surly asshole to pretty much anyone he comes into contact with. As far as I can tell with how the story is presented CURRENTLY, none of this is justified. He doesn't have the charisma to pull of being an asshole either.

Makes it really hard to empathize with he protagonist, Doesn't help that he's portrayed as a "logical" isekai MC, which comes off as smug more than intelligent, even though he is calculating.

Which all could be forgiven if there was a character, any character that I actually liked that he interacted with. As of now I like Lanuvel and MC's dynamic, may read ahead in the WN to see if this is worth following.

@hafizwhdh they load for me. Maybe try reloading them or refreshing the page.

i am curious where this will go.
I liked the idea of him not wanting to be the hero, not a real fan of the killing the "comrades" but still has possibilities. To me it looks like it is a combo of let's do a different take on the hero summoning and a parody making fun of some of the tropes (one of the party exposes herself then gets mad when he sees and attacks him with a sword, this one always drives me crazy). For those who say he is supposed to be the hero, he points out in chapter 1 that he didn't call himself the hero, it was the king who summoned him and the king apparently said his job was to save the world from the demon king, not oh show us the way to being really, really nice people. He killed the demon king and obviously from his statement fully expected and believed that to be fulfillment of his deal.

Later, admittedly after having his buttons pushed, the king states you are the possession of this kingdom. We learn that a knight did not keep his word to the MC. I did love the statement by the MC, after some action, "do you swear on your two balls." The main character references that even without the demon king the nation has multiple problems with an implication one of them is the dumpling king. Finally we've got a group that never made themselves known until after ten years of violence. Then they are upset because he didn't become the person they wanted him to be, didn't come to understand that their views are correct unlike his. Course it's not completely his fault because he should have failed and been defeated by the demon king according to the professor. So please after years of more violence please try to reflect on what a proper life is.

I did love that in one panel he throws his pencil and it is embedded in one of the nobles forehead, not killing him, and then several pages it is still there. They need to keep it there in later meetings.

I think it has the possibility to be funny, a dark humor, which many won't like. I'm hoping they will hit some of the tropes, not just in Isekai but others as well. I wouldn't want a ton like this but I think it provides a change of pace.

I also read the novel to chap 90 and, oh boy, shit will hit he fan real soon; poor MC has been abducted to a world were people act like violent retarded, stupid quests pop up one after another like a videogame, he is dragged into every shit on the way by his companions who act like they please without any consideration for him... MC has had enough, he just wants to be out of there, no fucks given; prepare to see him all murder-happy and love it!

MC is efficient and practical (also a bit deranged), after all, what value has the life of beings that can be "re-spawned"? Lanuvel is great and will be most of the travel with him.

For anyone that has read the novel:
It seems that his stay at Fantasia is different to all of the others, Victoria said they were very kind to her, and "Class companion 2" easily created a combat harem, as did Sieg, others would happily join the graduates event. I have the theory something is personally fucking him up, making it harder since hes not a dumb goodie to shoes hero, i put tabs on Lanuvel being the goddess avatar

The story kind of works kind of doesn't, the only appealing thing is how he'll react to different situation and that's pretty much it -_-'

5/10
The storie is good but the plot is far from that.
Something like "you dint do like i hoped you tô do, you defeat he and dont even have a scar, ALL AGAIN!"
It isnt the best plot, but can be readeble If you dont get pissed of by those gods.

what about scanlating something decent to change

Honestly, the story is average, but for some reason I am interested in what will happen. Thx for translating. I hope for more to come!

Dex-chan lover
The MC is the only person I don't like in this story, which is ironic. So yeah, sorry about that.

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf Don't mind it. Wambo just failed to understand the weight behind the title. The MC just guilt trips into killing someone for exp.

If you wanna try and justify him, it was mentioned previously you get levels the more you kill, so the person who he killed must've killed a lot more...but why the fuck would you try to justify him? He's a trash hero, I don't think he cares either way cause he already killed off all his comrades in his previous life just cause he was tired of all the cliche harem bullshit where girls wrongfully accuse MCs for being a pervert for accidents and treat them like shit. (Plus, even if he helped them instead...they would kill him cause it's already mentioned the elf princess hates humans. Also he actually saved more lives by doing that probably. The elves were going to die regardless because of the elf princess's stupidity, and a lot more of the auctioneers and bidders would've died too...though that might not be a bad thing cause they're bad people...but who really cares? I guess you can't truly justify him cause his heart was never in the right place to begin with regardless of his actions causing more good or bad.)

Users who are viewing this thread