FFF-Class Trashero

I see he's literally learned NOTHING from the first time...

People who say this is a revenge story are retarded. His comrades were dicks, strict or tsundere at best. You can't compare the way they treated him to how evil the people in stories like Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha. He didn't have his family or friends killed after killing the demon king because he was useless, he just hated being forced to train, or random tsundere #3 hitting him for accidentally seeing them naked etc. The way he's treating humans of this world like literal ants is not reasonable, and I'm honestly kind of worried that everyone who thinks this is justified in some way has some psychological issues...

I wouldn’t hesitate to kill a pos like this mc like I would bully this type of person till they killed themselves woth a shotgun!

finally something fresh, not sure why this is only rated ~7 😱 best mc iv seen in long time.

Readers: isekai stories are boring and overdone. give us something fresh

> FFF trashero exists

Readers: not like this!

In the novel, his actions are always justified with meticulous excuses, it's a refreshing personality to read
Enjoyable power fantasy, too bad the storytelling gets worst and worst in later chapters, things come out of nowhere, weak excuses, and literally zero characters development after 90 chapters...I hope this manhwa can do better...

Dex-chan lover
i thought FFF in here was his ability... didn't expect for his personality that grade FFF.

The level is kind of low don’t you think?
By the logic he killed 5 elfs level 800 and he just level up to 165(?-?)

To be honest , I wish he just massacred these flies. If that was me I wouldn't be the hero at all. They should've been thankful that the hero even killed the demon king after being with shitty people. I hope he beats the professor. This manga is so good expressing even I'm annoyed.

Imagine having to group up to save the world with
1) A barbaric-supposedly-you-sword trainer that has a huge ego that got his orgasms beating you, who was summoned
against your own will, even when he's supposedly helping you.
2) Summoned against your will to be the hero and expect you to adjust to everything and bow down to the fatso king that threatens you if you don't. Also, be threatened with hostility by the people you're supposed to save because you're not a sheep or easily controlled.
3) A stuck up elf that keeps pointing you to be a pervert even if you've expressed no interest in her whatsoever, being falsely accused by her own dumb-ass not locking the door even when it happens 134243x times. She won't get out of her high horse and pretty much endanger your life by being impulsive.

Imagine years with these people that didn't seem to go through character development and still treated you like trash even when you're carrying the team

Dex-chan lover
I've read the novel up until I think chapter 70

The MC's companions in his first life were legit trash and awful. MC is normal, rational and overall no nonsense. Unfortunately the world is created to fuel power fantasy and essentially bring out the most hedonistic and negative traits of the hero all in the name of "comradely" and other bullshit. Toss in a hero who just wants to get the job done without any side fantasies because he just wants to go home and go back to his normal life. Suddenly all of the slutty and home wreckers that the world has generously given to the MC to play out their power fantasy are actually just garbage that shouldn't exist because their purpose is to make the hero become an unapologetic harem master who steps on people for fun.

He ends up becoming a legit evil bastard because the world keeps on trying to "correct" his behavior because he's not being a lazy playboy who slobbers over all the sluts.

Dex-chan lover
@Claresilver47
Is that how it really goes? Seriously? The transcendental "professors" don't get wiser, or change the way they try to teach the MC?
If so, that is some extremely silly way to combine Japanese RPG isekai tropes, with the Chinese over-dramatic violent bullshit.

I thought that the setting is somewhat clever by presenting the MC with temptations of wrongdoins (treating people like EXP, extortion is rewarded, gold-digging whores are good, etc) -- but expecting the hero to actually deny these temptations, and find the "better path". Like some sort of a twisted Jedi training that keeps throwing you through dark-side energy pits. But that analogy works only if the Jedi wants to be a Jedi, who has a reason to resist the dark-side allure. Otherwise, you have a normal dude who's just thrown into a Sith power hole, and is highly motivated, and punished, for becoming a Sith, without any counter-motivation for resisting immediate-gains in favor of something like friendship, comradely, ethics, and such. None of that exists in this setting, as everyone are apparent morons.

I am still expecting the "professors" to become better written, but if what you wrote is true, this story is pretty much doomed to remain mediocre.

@masterm1nd
It's lowly rated because this is on-par with Konosuba practices, of telling the MC: "Do that", and then punishing the MC for "doing that". The MC is always surrounded by infuriating morons, and he's forced to remain with these infuriating morons. It's one of the worst ways to write up a story, but at least this MC has a more dramatic, setting-bound reason to be subjected to that behavior, rather than Konosuba, which just thought that it's hilarious to always fuck over the MC because everyone else are retarded.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist
Unfortunately it doesn't get very creative beyond the first arc, which is a pity because I legit like the first arc because it's a fun deconstruction of jrpg isekai tropes with a refreshing mc. However, it's pure power wanker fantasy after that with him collecting token waifus on his quest to tear down the system and go back home. The professor kinda gives up on him and drops his junior on him. The junior is basically the cheerleader who tries to poke his sense of morals but always fails and eventually she ends up being part of his harem..

Dex-chan lover
Change the title from 'FFF-CLass Trashero' to 'Trash' because the author doesn't know how to write a story: the 'hero' is just some edgy self-insert who is your casual kleptomaniac murderhobo which is always portrayed as evil bandits in all forms of literature (including isekai mangas) other than this piece of work.

Dropped for being the shittiest thing I've ever read, and I've read thousands of volumes of manga. Some people are in it for the shock effect, but it isn't worth anyone's time.

Edit & TL;DR: I reiterate: the story is 1/10, character development is non-existent, it's just a story about some edgy self-insert murderhobo-ing everyone. Don't waste your time on this garbage.

This is the best goddamn thing, how is this rated so low when generic harem isekais get 9, i have no idea.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Nobody told you to read anything (just as nobody told me to read this steaming pile of shit), and yet you even took your time to make a comment.

On the contrary, I wasn't wasting peoples' time when I made that comment, I was saving them a lot of time.

You're free to read some edgy self-insert murderhoboing if you'd like, I've already given my two cents.

Dex-chan lover
I like it.

Dude is transported against his will to another world and given the task, again against his will, to defeat the demon king
That's reason enough to be pissed off and not care about anything or anyone from this world.
But then, after 10 years, he does kill the demon king but now he has to do it all over again because he didn't do it the "correct" way?

And some people are mad about him being "trash"?
Really?

Users who are viewing this thread