FFF-Class Trashero

Most of your comments are hilarious as hell. You complain about "Isekai Trash" never giving or doing something new. Then your "Isekai Trash" does something somewhat fresh and new and you all act insulted because he is the anti-hero. ROFLMAO GTFO of here. This is great, it's a conscious-less wet dream. Finally something that hasn't been done adnauseam. A fun solid 7 of 10 with a badass seal of approval.

It's like complaining about broken bones after you're willingly jumped off a cliff. I mean, the title said it all 😒

interesting premise. didn't see that coming lol. but the system really fucked up tho. he killed a lv850 and only get 160 levels? he should've got at least near 300 levels from that kill.

Wait, this whole thing doesn't make any sense.
"Goddess" said that she'd return him to his world when he'll get like a good mark
And the only reason why he got such a bad mark, it's literally because he killed his comrades
And he's doing the same fucking thing again.....????? What's the fucking point? Is he retarded? Why would you do the same fucking thing that didn't work the first time??
Yea, and he's literally a villain right now. He took the side of slave-traders and just straight-up killing innocents, like what is even going on??

Dex-chan lover
@cyphexada
I see you're one of those goody two shoes. Just read the latest chapters at the scanlator website. Maybe you'll understand. If not, you could be a masochist.

@monkey123
"I see you're one of those goody two shoes" yea, good one dude.
I'll gonna elaborate a little on my last message.
So, first-of-all, i don't even understand what this story is about, like, what's the point of this story?
If it's a "revenge manhwa" like "Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi" or "Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru" when you empathize with the MC's, cos they're gone through hell in their first life, and you actually enjoying the suffering of people who're made suffer MC. It's doesn't work with this story, his comrades come across as strick and tsundere at most so far, and not as sadistic monsters like in kaifuku or fukushuu, so i have no idea how can i empathize with this guy.
But okay, if we put that aside and just take it as a "manhwa when the badass guy doesn't give a shit and just going straight for his goal" , like "Gu Master" for example, IT STILL DOESN"T FUCKING WORK, because the "goddess" in the 1 fucking chapter told him, that he didn't get home LITERALLY because he killed his comrades coz they're was "annoying"
AND logical fucking thing to do would be just to endure and don't kill anyone in this life and he'll be back home.
But instead of that, he's doing the same fucking thing, and he'll probably get F again, and he's gonna be forced to retake it again and again and again
So yea, he's fucking retarded, and the plot is fucking dumb

well this isn't what I was hoping for in my original post. I was hoping for dark humor, but this just seems to be an excuse to kill random characters with an attempt to give it an edge and crack a few joke. Simply being a butcher doesn't make you edgy. I was also hoping more for the a conflict between the special instructor (and the group represented by her) and the character. I was hoping for a good parody which requires more then a simple oh heroes save people well we'll write one who enjoys killing people.

Dex-chan lover
@cyphexada
Bro chill. Of course his comrades were very sadistic in his first hero life. So it's a revenge story like Kaifuku. If people don't like such mangas/manwhas they should just shut up and leave. The goddess seems to be a troll or is just blind and can't see the sadistic actions.
Just read all the chapters from the beginning. There are some flashbacks which explain the previous hell he went through. And no the MC is not retarded. He does the right thing. The goddess is the one to blame. He doesn't want to endure the hell again and will just give the goddess the finger. Will he be forced to retry again? Who knows. At least he is sure to enjoy his hero life.

Dex-chan lover
@cyphexada

Big brain spoiler ahead

If he kills them *before* they become his comrades then his report card shouldn't have issues, clearly. :^)

Seriously though this Manhwa is kinda trash tho.

I’ve read the light novel:

The MC’s actions may be somewhat justified now (still red flags for a potential school shooter), but holy crap does he become like super mega evil.

The MC is actually somewhat justified with how fucked up the world is. On the other hand I'm pretty sure he's already trash since before being summoned.

That said, the way he did his shit is really fun, which makes it a net positive IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread