FFF-Class Trashero

Dex-chan lover
rather than taking the protagonist's side I will say this; our protagonist is morally ambiguous and a far-cry from an anti-hero. it's in his perspective so it's unbelievably biased, it takes the cliches trope of needing friends and side-quests to defeat the demon king to an unnecessary extreme. our protagonist's is ruthlessly efficient~ and it never does tire with a little surprise sprinkled in so often
it's pretty nice to take out some frustration of persistently "cliche" protagonists

Normally when there is a update of reaper here, they have already released the new one.

Looks like its not the case today

Fed-Kun's army
would also go insane if the world was as crazy as that. their breeding villains not heroes with whatever they put into that world.

I can't help but play Dio's theme whenever our MC is in the picture. It just fits so perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
This is the exact shit that appeals to middle schoolers who learned how to get past the parental block, but I can't stop reading

This is so good.
The system is so broken, I mean like really broken.
It feels like those workers who attend the job and sit idle for 8 hours is running this 'hero academy'.

It's a really good decent guy become nasty story because of mistreatment

got a question does reaper drop chapters weekly or monthly i havent been on their website for like 3 months since they banned my disquis thing on their website.

Group Leader
you will not regret reading it
unless you absolutely cannot stand shitty art :v

Complete shit - edgy, stupid, naive, annoying, irritating, moody MC. Garbage tier art

Ah.......... it's satisfying seeing that optimistic face of sieg turn to pure fear.

My man han-soo with his efficient % speedrun to max achievements.

Everyone is complaining about the art but I'm just sad the Hippolia won't get what she deserves if you compare the cover to the novel art
Edit: Btw people are complaining how he is crazy but that's because he wants to go home which makes him retain his morals/values as a human FROM EARTH which is different because he views it as a human from Earth which makes him go mentally unstable

All of you complaining about the art but the drawings are surprisingly decent

First of all, the haters don't know what they talking about unless they read manga for the art. The story is comparable to liquid gold and should be the one getting an anime adaptation and not that very unexpected reverse healer manga. The MC is the embodiment of someone who is opportunistic. He is desperate. He doesn't care if he has to go as far as to kill a baby right in front of God himself. I'll do everything I can to achieve my goal is an understatement. If his path is blocked by a tree, he'll burn the entire forest down. All he wants in life is to get back home and buy that electric toilet that will wash his butt for him. He has no other goal. His will is so unfathomably unimaginably unbreakable that even sparing a glance at a legendary maiden who just by laying on her lap will put you into a state that not even God himself can comprehend is foolish. All that matters is that electric toilet. He is a man of focus. Commitment and sheer will. He was the one you send to kill the boogeyman.
(Reference from John Wick 1)
You will love it if you read it, not because you liked it but because you couldn't, not love it in the first place.

Some people are really triggered by the MC huh. Also the art is fairly decent idk what y'all talking about. If it's the art style you don't like then that's understandable tho, that's mainly a matter of preference.

Users who are viewing this thread