FFF-Class Trashero

@Thanastar not really, it features an actually realistic run of the average individual on their Skyrim runs and if could turn off Delphine's essential tag lol

@BigCoffee
Kind of:
This is complex to explain: Its like they have a safe copy of the world they can make an instace whenever they want to train someone, but that instance is like taking a slice, meaning that part is just a small % of the real thing, and as such only has a very small quantity of existance. Our hero will get a sword in the real world in the future and marvel as he cut anything as it were tofu when he return to Fantasia AGAIN. So everything is kinda fake yet real

So, I read some reviews of how bad the manhwa was and how MC runed everything.
Being as bored as I was, I tried this manhwa with expectation that I would drop it in less of 10 chapters.
However, it's totally different from I would expect. I indeed feel like sometimes he's a bit overboard, but I thought mostly they're fine.
I read it w/o pause till ch58 and realized that's the last translated chapter in reaper scans.
It's a pretty interesting story. Would be better if there's some sexual content inside, lol, but it's still fine. I'll subscribe this manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen a few people recommend not to read this because the MC is a terrible person that pisses them off.
That's the point.

The entire premise is that he's failing solely because of his personality. This guy isn't your cookie-cutter- naive, save everybody including the enemies, and have a peaceful compromise- hero. When something pisses him off he's going to retaliate. He lives off anger and hate and is an absolute goblin. But this contrast is exactly what makes him so interesting.

The story is funny cause you'll probably hate him. And he probably hates you too.
I'd stan him tho. 👍

Read up to 13 and dropped it. People are saying that the one's complaining about the MC only want cookie-cutter naive but kind hero but I don't think that's the case at all. I can understand the MC's frustration, he probably would've been a normal dude had he not been forcefully summoned to another world to play hero. That doesn't change the fact that he's worse than simple asshole, he's straight up cruel and lacks any empathy. He has no problem murdering people even if they aren't bad. Only a small few people can actually enjoy a story where the MC is a villain, my favorite is the anti-hero and in the chapters I read he leans more to the villain side more than anything.

@tatchan00
There is sexual content later in the series. You can read the translated novel up to 106 but their is a russian version up to 250 where you can use google translate and its still pretty accurate
He gets a baby dragon as a baby and another kid with the sword princess his race gets changed like human to chaos human to natural human to natural spirit to race, the race race is multiple races combined
MOST OP PERSON IS THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUY

Dex-chan lover
@LazyPayday
Only a small few people can actually enjoy a story where the MC is a villain
You clearly lack the perspective to speak on behalf of all people, apparently, because this is a really popular comic, with a villainous MC basically as its main draw and feature. You might as well be complaining about homosexuality in the comments section of a yaoi manga.

I for one sincerely hope he remains an utter and complete piece of shit until the very end, managing to get an SSS in all the grades nevertheless while breaking the shitty system in even more ways.

It's getting harder and harder to defend the MC.
MC is kinda idiotic.

I just want another Reverend Insanity/Gu Master. Is it too much to ask?

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm dropping this. I understand that MC is a sociopathic villain but goddamn he's incredibly dense when it comes to normal human decency. He keeps misinterpreting the morality lessons. This is just my personal taste but I don't like stories that revolve around dumb misunderstandings. I expected at least him learning the tiniest amount of morality but after killing the 2nd demon king...... but nah. If he does I'm already bored enough to not put more time and energy into reading this. Might come back and re-read it, but for now adios you dipshit of an MC.

Pure gold in my opinion xD

It's refreshing to see an MC Anti-Hero that actually sticks to being that. An Anti-Hero.
The work shows a nice angle that your average webtoon doesn't.
One that shows the results of your average person being transferred and being so mentally desensitized from his experiences that he turns into a literal trash hero.
Because let's be honest here, MC is dumb, but honestly a good sum of people are too, considering the fact that your everyday (korean)citizen within his age group(upon his summoning) would most likely be fully reliant on their phones and what few skills they would pick up at a part time job.
As such I find it much more relaxing to see his type of stupidity over your average harem trash protag (or the smarts of kirito that don't really add up at times).

On another note people seem to really tone down is the shit he went through in his first run.
Literally beaten and abused by his party members (Mental and Physical Trauma), Abducted and Forced to Labor for your captors /Regardless of Hero's resolve/ (Imagine going to do real life fetch quests with the constant stress of millions of lives on your back //Gamers logic would throw you into a bigger pool of stress as you are constantly aware of the penalty's of failure//), Verbal Abuse (Mentally demoralizing his already worn out soul), Constant Life and Death scenario (PTSD and or Dulled senses on the act of killing itself), Angst of the unknown (Let alone being in a foreign world, he is pit against an unknown being that is threatening an entire f*ing continent simply because of his sole existence), Expectation vs Reality (Yeah this gets lots of MC's), False hope (Can't blame him for his twisted personality when you literally go from I just saved the world woo, to being told off by some bystander that you failed and gotta do this shit all over again but better), got a party worse than Kazuma (Nuff said), ETC...
I for one would prolly develop PTSD from the shit he had to deal with, and even if I hadn't I would be so used to killing at that point that his responses in the second and third run make a lot of sense (play a shit ton of GTA and you get what I mean).

Course none of this justifies his case or makes him good in any way shape or form. Though he's already at a point where his justification, or ours for that matter don't really matter so long as he can go back home (this point probably being the last shreds of his humanity honestly XD). But like I said before this is a story about an Anti-hero. You won't find good here as the title befits the series and its MC.

this is shit... MC did nothing wrong... i mean, what if you being summon to other world alone and they told you "you can go back after kill the demon lord."
if it's me I really don't care about the world as long as i can go back.... why would i care about the world that summon me with out my permission. its just stupid.
and why the fuck that status board said "if he go back to the earth he will bring trouble". who the hell going to destroy his own world. this is pure bullshit

This deserves a way higher rate. This morality teacher can fuck off, so obnoxious...
Like why would he side with the sane elf prince but the crazy racist ones? Or why would he have to gravel for them and try to change their minds while SAVING THEM? He is just pretty letting them deal with their own issues without meddling on it by saving the idiotic princess (king would die anyways) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same goes for most characters, if they just left him alone - he would save the world and go back home. The system (teachers) wants him to bend and convert his views into idealistic bullshit not save the world.

I'm still sad on how he kissed an elf and then snapped her neck, like damn, the others could go die but she was different.

Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread