FFF-Class Trashero

MC : *us who hate isekai with friendshop OP power lololol
SIEG : *the mc of the isekai manga

What a perfect job looking down at mainstream mc

Ayyy somepeople just butthurt because the mc doing such a thing. Ewwww ewwwww. Just read the title about FFF...

Art problem? Huh? Huh? Really?? ??

The mc was a normal guy, but shitass entities took away his normal life and put him into an isekai with little hope of ever getting it back. He also completes his goal that was given to him (which took bat 10 or more yrs iirc) but despite that, he doesn’t get his life back becuz of shitty ass grading systems which are totally bias and subjective. Wouldn’t that be annoying? Maybe annoying enough to twist your character and want to speedrun it ASAP?

Also, I guess the mc kinda see’s this as a super realistic game because it has fantasy elements in it. He also basically restarted the whole game multiple times already without consequences. When the someone dies that you didn’t want to die, just kill the demon king get a bad grade again and restart! Just like a game, so would you care enough for characters in games to “treasure” their lives and treat them like real people? Maybe some people but again, the mc was a normal person, he had a normal life and etc, etc.

Also @zabent, these are probably what you like
-harem
-super nice mc that saves everyone
-mc’s that are dumbfucks
Conclusion: he likes generic isekai that are boringly generic and are generic as fuck.
He/she is also boring shit ass human that doesn’t have any relatives/friends so he/she wouldn’t want to go back to earth but at some isekai where he/she makes a harem and everyone loves him/her.
(This is just a joke, you are probably a super athletic and handsome and outgoing guy that has an irl harem and everyone loves you.)

@Thoxi1026 You can bash isekai with nice mc all you want but these comics with edgy mc have the same problems. The characters have little reason to be an asshole to the mc just like the harem of a generic mc has little reason to love him. The characters are created just so mc justifies his edginess or kill them so they feel shallow. There is no character development. MC is salty all the time with everybody and always will be throughout the whole story. No plot development as well, the plot is just him going around killing how he can.
It isn't much of an enjoyable characters or interesting plot to keep you in the long run just like in a generic isekai.

I love how this is going. I hope whoever is running this sham of a test realizes that they're creating something horrible and can actually bring about a resolution to this or the next year will be FFF-Class Trashhero in MODERN DAYYYYYYY

@kazenoh his situation is that he was kidnapped, how can you not be salt when you are fucking kidnapped xD.
Also he is obligated to kill someone whose objetive is to fu his ass also at thr same time whiping humans from the dirty existence know as his planet(isekai).
He go and party with toxic people, a racist elf, a bully trainer lol.
He isn't edgy, he is just angry and the world made him a villain.
I see a lot of devolopment.
Also there is the fact people do meta rate isekai because they just want to, not much of a new.

Also i wouldn't like to go to a isekai.
It is fun to watch people get kidnapped and teleported/ressurected in a new world.
But take medieval era for example. Unless your isekai have some bathroom to do your "things"you will find a lot of shit(litetally) on the floor of every city. Countless diseases and the stinky citizens will make you sick.
No smartphones, no internet, just the good and old fist and genocide that we are used to see.
But this is just terrible, if you served the military, this is a actual isekai experience, just painfull.
But i think it is fun to watch, no matter how bad it is or how ugly it was made, just for the sake of killing this boring thing know as free time, wich i have a lot btw.

People are saying the mc is just killing everyone but he's NOT mentally STABLE. He stays at this world with EARTH'S perspective which obviously corrupted him which made him the way he is. He has a reason to kill people but sometimes you wonder does it make sense? For him it doesn't matter since he sees it as something that can be repeated after the 10 years, which worn his mental state down, and then have to repeat it which broke down rational thought. For example there are many isekais that make you think I wish I was that person and I wish to get transported there but then you have to adapt to the world like killing monsters and fighting to the death. I like to read fight scenes of just manga but if I was the character fighting I wouldn't be able to do anything since I wasn't trained and its scary for me to fight to the death with monsters, adapting to the world also means killing off your self but Kang Han Soo kept himself which led him to break down

Dex-chan lover
Ch63
Meh. Just let the demon lord live / protect him and kill the administrators. Only solution.

@ZhiMadder that's good point actually. Administrators made him prisoner in jail where he is a "thing" that makes rules. Power corrupt people. They should just send him back on first occasion and have sieg miserably take his place

@lonewolf Actually most isekai heroes kill the monsters without though but he remains humane in a way. We see that when he doesn't want to kill the monster that looks like a dog and comparing sword fighting training to one-sided bullying since he's swordsmanship is weaker than Alex's or when he mentions his teacher, Tony, that noticed he was overly anxious and helped him since the was the hero and many people want to kill him. This distorted his character trying to remain humane in another world

It's a case of "everyone is in the wrong." Most of the characters and big forces have unbalanced flaws. This webcomic brings out extreme factions in readers. You'll see people criticizing one side to justify the side they support when discussing the events in the plot. I think the point of this story is to highlight the lack of clear definition in morality and responsibility.

I think a key point to understand is that the system is what created this kind of trash hero. (And he is trash. His morals and the morals of the school are foils to each other, but they are both flawed with some redeeming aspects, and he is definitely trash.) The setting they've created is terrible with many terrible residents. Plus, the people in their world are WAY too 3-dimensional when their plot is just "kill the demon king for a lousy reason- he cannot redeem himself". It's a flimsy premise, badly set up test, and a huge oversight on conflicting/confusing assignments that makes this testing system honestly just a huge failure.

The overall mystery and overarching plot seems to be a slowburn, so when reading this, plan for a lot of frustration. In the long run though, I think I will appreciate the structure and storytelling skill of the creators.

I don't even think the MC is in the wrong. He was molded into who he is by the system, and also it seems obvious to me (and I'm pretty sure the MC knows as well) that
the world he's in is just a simulation

Dex-chan lover
ch64
I guess he will kill the admins only at the end of this manwha. How long will it take?

Users who are viewing this thread